Sweet Dreams Or A Beautiful Nightmare

This one is so random.

I woke up at dawn because of Jeremy and Sony (phone slash alarm clock), bewildered. I was like whoah, did I just dream about Yunho and Heechul? Nyahahaha!

If you guys don't know yet, these two are from the bestest boy groups in South Korea, DBSK and Super Junior respectively.


I was resting my eyes last night, so I left my Sick-o (lappy) to eat. When I came back, Mr. Norton said Sick-o was due for a scan session and started scanning.

I was loudly complaining about how long it took then my younger but bigger brother gave me that stare (makuha ka sa isang tingin stare of his). He said, 'Daghan man gud kaayo na ug sulod imong laptop 'te. Videos ni Hwangbo, SuJu... Songs nga Kinoreano.. Pictures pa gyud na super kadaghan! Ipang delete na ang uban, kanang way ayo..'(You have too many files saved in your laptop, like videos of Hwangbo and SuJu, Korean songs, and so many pictures. Delete those that are not needed and those with low quality) I was about to protest, but if I did, I was afraid he was going to delete those for me.

So I quietly sat in front and started browsing through my files. Omo, you would not guess what treasures I found. Sorry, Sorry and Get Hot videos. Even fan made videos of Joongbo. But the most surprising ones were old pictures of me and my friends, and an adolescent picture of my crushes, together!!

Here:

Photobucket


For almost a year now, I've been swooning over Yunho (Xman and Loveletter) and two years maybe for Heechul (Golden Bride).

After I sorted through my files, I went to bed and fell asleep right away.

I woke up in the airport. I seemed to be waiting for my flight. In front of me were two good looking guys—Yunho and Heechul. I did not know it was them at that time since I was still groggy from sleep. Yunho smiled at me. I blinked once, twice, then I realized I was face to face with DBSK Leader, U-know Yunho!

Heechul snickered, “You're drooling!”

I immediately covered my mouth and looked away, 'No, I wasn't', I thought as I touched my dry lips.

No, you're not”, Yunho reassured me. I glared at Heechul who continued laughing.

I'm sorry.”, he continued giggling, “I was just kidding”

That's when I realized he was Heechul. 'Is this heaven?', I asked myself.

I'm Yunho and this is my good friend, Heechul. And you are?”, Yunho politely held out his hand for a handshake which I took—waaah his hands weren't soft at all, they were hard, but smooth.

Nadene. Koreans, right?”, I asked pretending not to know them.

They both nodded.

Well, I did not know Koreans were rude”, I smirked, still glaring at Heechul because really, I was pissed and I must admit I am a grouch when I wake up.

Sorry. Heechul hyung was just being funny”, Yunho apologized for his still laughing friend.

I said nothing.

Are you going to Cebu?”, Yunho asked.

I nodded completely mesmerized with how nice and yummy looking he was, “How did you know?”

He pointed at my ticket.

Right, it said Cebu—in big red bold letters. How stupid can I get?

We're going there, too.”, he smiled.

Boy, was I blown away.

Vacation?”, I asked.

Yunho and Heechul nodded eagerly.

Where in Cebu?”, I asked focusing only on Yunho despite Heechul's charming smile.

Errr, we do not know yet..” Yunho grinned.

This is a random trip”, Heechul chymed in.

Wait, are you also visiting Cebu?”, Heechul asked.

No, it's where I live.”, I answered haughtily.

GREAT!”, Heechul grew more excited, “Then you can give us a tour!”

Why would I want to do that?” I snarked at him, although if it was Yunho who asked me, I'd say yes in a flash.

Because Heechul hyung is sorry. And, we'd really love to see all of Cebu.”, Yunho gave me a sheepish grin.

I don't wanna go with your friend named Heechul.”, I told Yunho. “He's rude and a prankster..”

YAH!!”, Heechul stood up. “I'm trying to be nice already. And how old are you anyway, 25, 26?”

26”, I raised my eyebrows, feeling my blood boil when he spoke, “Why?”

Then I'm older than you. Show some respect. Call me Oppa.”, he crossed his arms across his chest proudly.

Please, Nadene?”, Yunho begged

I looked at Yunho—waaaaaaah!! he was too gorgeous.

Then at Heechul who made faces at the child sitting on the next row of chairs—he was too cute!!!

La-ba-la-ba-la bamba!! dfngfngnmgdg (Spanish lyrics that I cannot understand)

Da-da-da-daee... Da-da-da-daee... eiiiii...(Hwangbo's Get Hot)

Then I woke up to the sounds of Jeremy and Sony's alarms.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

My sweet dream and handsome nightmares...nyahahahha..

How we understood each other (them being Koreans who spoke less English and me being someone who can only speak a few Korean words like Oppa, Appa, Omma, Unnie, Noona, Annyeong, Komapta, Moollah, and a few others..)? I have no clue...

But we did, in my dreams!!!


4 comments:

Jobibee said...

*mute*

oh evil sole sis, what am i gonna do with you?

so now, you're dreaming of yunho? for real? heechul, too? and they're what? going to cebu? and you're Ms. Tourguide?

where'd that sweet-beautiful-nightmarish dream come from?

*awed*

i thought you were trapped neck deep at work... but yeah, as usual, you can still pull something as good as this. so i'm envious.

can i ask for something? (beginning to sound like athena)
can you make a smexy, island getaway kind of fic? with of course, my fave fic casts...

puhleeeezzzz ever dearest evil sole sistah! ^___________^

Anonymous said...

oohh! lucky, lucky ..
(heechul's evil smirk + smiling yunho = heaven! <3)
I wanna c them too, even if it's only in my dreams.. T_T
I guess i have to watch dbsk and suju vidz more often now and force them in my subconscious so that I could dreamt of them..
Unnie, napansin qlng, you and yoon chyme have some similarities .. =P
heehee ..

azura147

nadene_bruha said...

@jobibee: complete name.... you make my atay fly...have you seen it making lupad lupad in your neighborhood, don't praise me too much. mugara gne ko na!! ikaw gyud...hurhurhur

@azura147: no we don't!!!!

Anonymous said...

hays iba na nagagawa kapag adik
hahahaa...

-lovekathy-