^_________________^ - because i'm thankful...

Kahansamnida!!! *bows* Kahansamnida!!! *bows*

proboards readers:

annery: thanks much, i'm glad there was no crying this time..

frmshagra: awww, thanks soooo much...

rispas, ryb123: ^____________^

lovekathy21: i'm trying to write happy one shots, pero hinde na yata nag fu-function ang utak ko ngayon...at mukhang malapit nang ma-approve ang retirement papers ko...meganon???!!!

juhichi: although your comment for the only one is really flattering, I feel quite a bit pressured.. LOL! all my fics are actually compiled in my blog--nyahahaha... so, there's no need to print them out, it's a waste of paper... save the trees...and, thanks for reading The Last Straw

chyme31: the only one is so last year, get over it!! nyahaha...whose yoon chyme??

susanla: awwww, thanks te sue... i actually try my best to update regularly so that i don't get nagged on by Unnie Athena...takot kme ni mar sa kanya...nyahahaha

nvrsayalvida: oh the only 'crier' for this fic...thanks for reading... i'm hoping you'd be smiling on my next fic...*crossing fingers* and oh, i hate that song, it's too sad...way too sad...never fails to remind me of the people who came and went in my life...makes me very emotional, too...and I hate being emotional because I cannot think straight..

vaughnbloom: oh, another pinay!!! salamat sa pag basa at heart warming comments!!! chat taU sa pinay site with the other pinay joongboers!!!

athena5914: but Unnie, you cry all the time, even when you read my happy fics...nyahahahha...yes, a happy fic coming up and i just might give in to your and te Sue's outrageous ff request...nyahahaha...wanna read the overview? At mukhang magiging long fic pa talaga yun ha...


blogspot reader:

gaga: waaaaah, you never fail to leave comments for my recent fics!!! thank you, and the next one is for you... mwaaaah!!

No comments: