Watermelons (Chatting with Dabel S 401)

heart watermelon Pictures, Images and Photos

If you follow Hwangbo on Twitter, you surely got intrigued by the watermelon picture she posted on Twitpic (but I do not think she took it though because I've seen that in Photobucket already). A JbPh friend also mentioned that Kyu (my fave Dabel S) also talked about watermelons somewhere.

I wanted to get a translation of Hwangbo's tweet (I mean someone 100x more reliable than Google and Babelfish) and read Kyu's comments about watermelons, unfortunately, I could not find anyone to translate the Tweet at that time and I was such a lazy a.ss to read anything. (what? I got my own personal demons to face, too!! and I think I had a mild fit.. nyahahaha!)

So this is my own interpretation of stuffs going on. I also think this was created out of boredom and frustration because of the lack of news/details about Shillang in Cebu.

I realized after reading the whole piece again that this 'style' of writing is not original. So, to the original author who created this 'style', mianhe, I had no intention to copy anything and believe me, your piece/s are a million miles better than mine. An idea just went POOF! in my head and wrote it before it goes POOF! again.

Anyway, hope you guys like it. Please do leave comments, suggestions and tell me if you spot errors!!

~*~

Buzz!!

Estella816: Hi Kyu!!

Kyujong: Hi Noona!! I'm terribly missing you already.

Estella816: Really? Me too!!

Estella816: I wish you and Maknae are here.

Estella816: I wish Mal and Saengie are here, too.

Estella816: I'm bored and alone in this beautiful resort.

Kyujong: Hmm? Wae?

Kyujong: Aren't you enjoying your vacation?

Kyujong: Is Hyung giving you a hard time?

Kyujong: Lemme guess, he does not wake up in the morning and becomes grumpy the whole day? I told you to tickle him..

Estella816: No, that's not it, Kyu...

Kyujong: Is he being mean to you? Is he being difficult to you again?

Kyujong: C'mon. You can tell me Noona.

Kyujong: Lemme call him.. Wait..

Estella816: No..no..Kyu!! Don't!!

Buzz!!

Buzz!!

Estella816: KYU!!!

Kyujong: Pwahahaha!!

Kyujong: I'm back Noona.

Kyujong: He's G-R-O-S-S!!

Estella816: I know, right?!

Kyujong: It's a good thing we did not go with you.

Kyujong: If we were there, Mal would start puking and then Baby!

Estella816: Yeah, I can imagine Mal's reaction.. Stinky!!

Kyujong: But Noona, why is Hyung suffering from diarrhea?

Estella816: You will laugh once you read this.

Kyujong: Promise Noona, I won't.

Estella816: Pinky swear?

Kyujong: Swear!!

Estella816: WATERMELONS.

Kyujong: What about them?

Estella816: He ate them.

Kyujong: But we eat watermelons here all the time!

Estella816: He ordered one whole fruit, had it sliced and ate them all.

Kyujong: Omo! He's that greedy?

Estella816: Not only that. He ordered Watermelon juice and shake.

Estella816: Not once, not twice, but thrice!

Estella816: God, he's addicted!!

Kyujong: Hyung, can be so weird sometimes. I only said those I've tasted from the Philippines were great.

Estella816: OMO!! It's your fault!!

Jungmin has signed on.

Jungmin: What is Kyu's fault?

Hyungjun has signed on.

Hyungjun: Hello everyone!!

Hyungjun: What's the topic?

Hyungjun: Hi Noona. How's your vacation with Hyung?

Estella816: Hi Maknae and Jungmin. It's nothing. Kyu and I were just talking.

Jungmin: Oh stop! I have read everything.

Jungmin: This is so funny. I can imagine Hyung running towards the bathroom.. Pwahahahaha

Hyungjun: Read what? Why will Hyung run to the bathroom?

Jungmin: He has diarrhea from eating watermelons Hyungjun.

Jungmin: Omo!! Hyungjun fell off his seat.

Kyujong: Pwahahaha. I saw that.

Estella816: C'mon you guys. Stop it. My Shillang is suffering already.

Hyungjun: Serves him right for leaving all of us behind.

Jungmin: Nyahahaha.. Stink-o might be dropping bombs everywhere Noona, better get a room of your own!

Kyujong: Kekekeke! Jungmin is right Noona.

Estella816: How could you guys still laugh like that?

Estella816: But I have to admit, the bathroom stinks so much already!

Kyujong: Remember when he mocked Baby the other month because Baby was suffering from diarrhea?

Hyungjun: It's pay back time.

Youngsaeng has signed on.

Younsaeng: Hyung will make an awful stinky mess Noona! I'm warning you!

Estella816: *sad face* He kind of already did, Saengie.

Youngsaeng: Kekekekeke..

Jungmin: Pwahahaha.. Hyunjoong the stink-o!!

Kyujong: Hyung, we'll make sure to leave you some more watermelons.

Hyungjun: Nyahahah.. My stomach and cheeks are aching already.. Nyahahaha...

Estella816: But we should stop before he catches us...

Estella816: Omo, he just got out of the bathroom.

Jungmin has logged out.

Youngsaeng has logged out.


Kyujong has logged out.

Hyungjun has logged out.

Hyunjoong has signed on.

Estella816: I'm going out for a swim, Shillang. I'll see you later.

Estella816 has logged out.

Hyunjoong: Yaaaah..

Hyunjoong: Where did everybody go?

Hyungjun has signed on.

Hyungjun: Hyung, please make sure to wash your hands properly before using your laptop.

Hyungjun has logged out.

Hyunjoong: Yaaaah!!

*Silence*

Buzz!!

Buzz!!

Hyunjoong: Yah!! Where are you?

Buzz!!

Buzz!!

Hyunjoong: I can read your chats you know!!

Hyunjoong: You are all so dead when I come home!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so worth reading!

hahaha!!!

thanks ate bru! Good job..again...well as always... ^^

_pammie_