Open Letter to Mr. Kim Hyunjoong

Before reading this Open Letter, please take note that I am very Hwangbo/Joongbo biased. To me, everything Hyunjoong and/or Hwangbo does is related to each other or to Joongbo.

If you disagree, then please DO NOT READ THIS! This is my blog, so I can do or write or post whatever I d.amn please! *with a gentle smile on my face*

Nyahaha...

But if you're really curious, go on. I gave out a warning already anyway.
~*~

Mr. Kim Hyunjoong,

I kind of got tired of waiting (with 2PM dance moves) for details about you coming to my city, so I gave up since dealing with frustration and anxiety is something that will make me go crazy. I just wanted to ask you a few questions you see. Because there are things that I do not understand.

I saw the fancams and am happy you had a successful concert with Beast and other Filipino performers. Some of my online friends are still very happy and giddy when they share their experience up to now. The smile I saw from you on TV was sincere, thus it makes me proud of the fans who were there to welcome you because you seemed to have felt just how happy and willing to spend a fortune they were to get a glimpse of you.

I'm pretty sure now you feel just how welcomed you are in the Philippines.

So moving on, there are certain things about your visit I just cannot seem to wrap my head around.

Firstly, why CEBU? Why come for a vacation in Cebu? When you want to have a vacation in the Philippines, there are a lot of tourist destinations, sure, and Cebu is one of them. And although, I'm a proud Bisaya/Cebuana, I must admit Boracay, Palawan, Dakak and Bohol are vacation spots I and other people are sure to recommend.

Hmm, I'm curious to know, is it because a certain someone actually came to Cebu to do charity works before? Is it because that someone is rumored to have a foster daughter here in Cebu? Wait, have you also 'adopted' that child and considered her your own? Were you spending Father's Day with that child? Are you with that someone?

Then there's I******* P*****. I was wondering, why a WATER PARK? Didn't you go to a Water Park before with someone, where you said it was your first time to actually visit such place?



And S********. Hmmm, you went to the Beach, why? Are you no longer afraid of sharks? Well, did you write/draw stuff on the sand again?

I know I do very little backtracking of your life, so I do not know you that well, but I have observed, you seemed to have become very active in doing charity works after the reality show you participated in, why? Did someone coerce you? Someone's influence? Or maybe you just woke up one day and realized, it's time to give back, or something like that?

Oh, I wish you could answer these questions for me. That's why I have been stressing myself out, and have been wanting to meet you so badly.

I guess that request is just too much, right? Okay, fine. I don't need to meet you, I just want to see you even from a distance, so that I can shout out someone's name, loud enough for you to hear and then study your reaction. I'm not good at reading people's reactions, so I might have to trust my instincts once I see your face.

Well, Mr. Kim, since I have given up all hopes in seeing you in my island, and since I am not like other fans who are willing to spend a fortune on meeting you (yes, I am stingy. I am actually saving up to meet someone else in Thailand), I just have to wish that you had a pleasant stay here. I do hope you enjoyed the humidity and heat, and perhaps the watermelons.

By the way, I know you have so many guitars already, but there are a lot of guitar shops in Mactan, in case you want to buy another one for your collection.

Good luck on your future endeavors, Mr. Kim!! And, I do hope you marry my most favorite Unnie in the whole wide universe because I must admit she is the PERFECT ONE for you!

From another crazed Joongbo fan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldnt it be nice if HJ will be able to actually read your letter...and answers all you questions.....that would be great huh

Ate Sue

annerika said...

i agree! it would be really nice if hj gets to read this letter..
why CEBU of all places? ok.. i have never been to cebu but i heard it's a beautiful place but for any tourist, BORACAY and PALAWAN are 2 of the most popular places in the philippines. I am currently abroad and every foreigner i know, knows Philippines because of BORACAY.. is it because someone told him about the place? i just dont get it.. if it has something to do with the korean population in the philippines, he shouldve gone to BAGUIO since aside from so many koreans residing there, the climate is something he should be happy about.. ive read from a magazine how he dont like warm places and he'd rather stay inside the bank during summer because of the free A/C.. but now, he is enjoying his time in a humid weather.. i know he's 4D but i am also aware that he doesnt do things without reasons.. how i wish the numerous questions of a simple and regular joongboer like me will be answered before i go crazy trying to figure things out..

Anonymous said...

bruuuuuuuuu! eba ka! like unnie sue, it woud ne great if hj will actually read this! for sure he will answer you in 4d! he is like that bru!

don t you worry bru. i understand you! we are both alike! we love her more! hahahahahah!

athena

nkfluffy said...

Nkfluffy said ..
I want to add one important question inside ur letter ...
Are u still in love with ur Buin ???

Note : sometime I also feels the same as you ... really2 need their clarification.

Anonymous said...

As Joongboer, I'm feeling the same, ahhh...so many thoughts. With questions we want answered, I'm thinking he would not give us a straight answer,but with 4dness, (huhhh?) we'd still be confused, lol.
I'm just wondering why his answers have gotten longer, when asked about his singleness. Hey! since the interviews were from your country, were the translations kinda correct? Just curious.

sad in my Joongbo cloud, hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Yes... why Cebu of all places? I mean Boracay and yes Palawan are the top choices of foreigners going in our country but still he choose Cebu. What is so special about Cebu that he wants to come there or is there someone special waiting for him together with their adopted daughter? HMMMMMMMMMMM thinking, thinking CRAZY.

roxybeloved