warning: SORRY PAMMY, I CAN'T DO PERVY FFs JUST YET..

I know, I know this is their photoshopped son in WGM, but I could not find a baby girl who looks like Hyunjoong. But the kid could pass as a cute three year old girl, right?

For My Perviest, Evil Little Sis On Her 22nd Birthday, Pammy..

Happy Birthday, dear Pammy.. Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Mwah! We, at JbPh, love you. Hope you continue being the perky, bubbly, PERVY lady that you are.. More blessings... :-D


Mine was done on a whim and not edited at all, so bear with the many really obvious grammatical and spelling flaws.

~*~

She rubbed her palms together and wet her lips with the tips of her little pink tongue. She took a deep breath then walked to the center of the stage. She got the microphone and bowed.

Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Pamela Kim. I just turned three years old.”, she beamed in front of the audience.

Today was her talent show at the Montessori. Kids together with their parents were supposed to go up on stage and show their talent as a family. Little Pammy was a little apprehensive about doing this. In all her three years, she has never seen her family together in such events. Yes, she knew who her father was and she was living with her mother, but they were not living in one roof. Her mother said, they were not a typical family, not an average one.

...

He walked as fast as he could, not minding the people outside the gates screaming his name. He was late and in a hurry. He took off his sunglasses when he approached the small table near the entrance of the audio-visual room.

Kim Hyunjoong-mnida..”, he said his name in a low voice. The lady went through the list, and nodded when she found his name.

Today, Hyunjoong was meeting her. He was a nervous wreck, and his hands trembled as he reached for the steel knobs. It’s harsh coolness sent shivers to his spine. The last time he saw her was five months ago. You see, he was not an average father. He was unprepared to commit when he knew of her. Sure, he gave her support financially, but he was not there beside her at all times.

...

She put her hands together as if praying to God. Her heart beat was abnormal and very rapid. She smiled nervously as she looked at the crowd, and eased up a bit when they listened eagerly.

Hwangbo Unnie, she is a very cute kid.”, someone from the crowd patted her back. She was finally able to exhale upon hearing the compliment.

Today, Hwangbo was finally going to see her do what she loved doing the most. Hwangbo swallowed the big lump on her throat. She was proud of her, but for three years now, she was forced to hide her from the harsh critic's watchful eagle eyes. Now is the first time she will show her off. She was not an average mother, she was more than just that.

~*~

Three Years, Nine Months.

Hyunjoongah, I'm sorry for asking you to come on such short notice.”, Hwangbo started as soon as Hyunjoong sat on the chair across her. It's been three months and five days since they last saw each other. That last time was unplanned, just like all the other nights they found themselves waking up on the same bed.

Hyunjoong kept quiet sensing the seriousness of the tone of her voice.

I want to keep this as curt and as straight to the point as possible”, she said after swallowing the big lump on her throat as she always did when she was nervous.

I—I...”, she started then licked her parched lips, “I..uh.. I am pregnant.”

His jaw dropped, wondering if the words he just heard were real or just stuff that his mind made up.

Is it.. Am I...Are you sure I am the..?”, he stuttered.

Hwangbo sighed, trying to curse herself for even thinking of letting him know, but she was rational as always.

'Of course.. What was I expecting? How can he possibly accept it just like that?', she thought.

Would I be telling you if you weren't? Besides, do you really think I am the type who goes around sleeping with different men?”, she said haughtily.

I'm sorry. I just thought that maybe you were not ready to have a relationship with me because you had another relationship, thus the one night stands. I'm sorry for even saying that.”, he sputtered.

Hwangbo laughed, amused by what he said. “You're crazy.. Unfortunately Hyunjoong, I do not cheat.”

He nodded. “Are you going to ke--?”

How can you even think of that Hyunjoong?”, she cut him off, her blood starting to boil.

Hyunjoong was finally able to exhale, “Oh good, I thought you were not..oh never mind. I'm just glad you were not thinking about you know, doing that..killing OUR child..”

It was Hwangbo's turn to be shocked. She did not expect this from him.

For a few weeks now, she had been preparing her speech. She was even planning on not telling him, but suddenly the words that came out from his mouth really touched her. Now, she's just glad she did.

Can I be honest?”, he asked her, “I'm not ready to be a father yet, so I do not know what to do now..”

I know that. So if it's okay with you, I'll raise her on my own..”, she understood what he meant, this must be shocking news for the most wanted idol in South Korea. She sighed, ruling him out of this was a decision she made from the very start.

I do not expect anything from you, Hyunjoong. I just did not want to be unfair. And, I did not want you to learn about this from someone else then hate me in the process.”

But I won't deprive you of your rights as a father.”, she looked at him intently this time. “You can visit the child when you want to. And when the baby asks who his or her father is, I will tell her honestly.”

His admiration for her grew even more.

At that time, he wondered, which man would not fall in love with such woman.

If you don't mind, I want to be part of OUR child's life, too..”, he said in almost a whisper.

She understood what he wanted and nodded.

She was a great woman, she was going to be a great mother and wife.

At that time, he was falling for her already, but he just was not ready. Maybe it's true after all, that to really love someone fully, you have to learn to love yourself first.

At that time, he knew he was still immature and only testing the waters. He needed to find out more about who he was, apart from being Kim Hyunjoong, the idol.

They went on their separate ways. He was determined to work hard and figure things out not only for himself now, but for his future child, too. She was determined to have a healthy child and become a good mother.

Hwangbo never failed to inform him of how their child was developing. She sent him ultra sound photos and updates. He always found time to call her and see how she was doing.

When she found out she was giving birth to a baby girl, she told him.

When he found out he was going to have a daughter, he sent her pink stuff that he handpicked himself.

He wanted to be there when she gave birth, but he couldn't. He had to be somewhere else. Besides, who was he to her anyway?

The day she gave birth, June 15th, days after Hyunjoong's birthday, she sent him a text message. She's out. 7.8 lbs. I will name her Pamela Kim.

He did not know why, but there were tears in his eyes and they would not stop flowing. Perhaps it was Hwangbo's effort to not alienate him from something that he was involved with. Perhaps, it was the fact that he has a daughter and that he is a father, and that she will be carrying his last name.

Hyunjoong knew he had to work hard. He now has a very valid reason to work hard.

Hwangbo knew she had to work harder. She now has a reason to fight and be more independent.

When Hyunjoong held little Pammy in his arms, his knees turned to jelly. She was a pretty version of him. No one can deny that she was indeed his daughter.

They met on several important occasions where Hwangbo gave Hyunjoong time with Pammy.

But they have not seen each other for five months. Although, he felt guilty for not showing up due to his erratic schedules for a long time and not playing an active father role in his daughter's life, Hwangbo reassured him that little Pammy did not hate him nor love him less.

A few days before the event Pammy and Hwangbo were shopping for a costume for the Talent Show.

Mama, is Appa going to the Talent Show?”, Pammy asked Hwangbo.

Do you want him to?”, Hwangbo asked her, feeling pity towards her daughter, 'She must be wondering about him and missing him'

She kept silent, as if contemplating on her answer, then nodded, “But it's okay if he cannot come. We'll just video tape our dance and we can send it to him.”

That night, Hwangbo thought she'd crush her hand phone. She was holding on to it so tightly, she thought it'd break anytime soon.

She closed her eyes then pressed on the call button. It rang once, then twice, then thrice.

Yoboseyo?”, a sleepy and husky male voice answered.

Omo, did I wake you? I'm so sorry. I'll call back tomorrow..”, Hwangbo panicked, thinking she was disturbing him.

No, no. It's alright, Buin..I mean Hwangbo.. Do you need anything?”, he answered, forcing himself to wake up from his sleepy state.

So, uhm, remember when I said I won't deprive you of your rights as Pam's father?”, she asked

Uh-huh..”, he nodded.

She wanted you to be at her Talent Show at the Montessori on Friday. Do you—Can you possibly come?”, her voice trembling a bit, brazing herself for his reply.

There was silence on the other line.

'Was he asleep?', she asked herself, then heard some papers rustling on the background. “Yoboseyo??”

I'm sorry, Hwangbo, I was just checking my schedule.”, he answered, “What time is the show? I have something in the morning..”

Hwangbo was frustrated for her daughter, but she should not have kept her own hopes up, “Morning, around 10am, but it's really okay if you cannot come. I'll just explain to her.”

And, the line went dead.

~*~

Still out of breath, he scanned the crowd for Hwangbo. She was near the stage looking more nervous than those times she had to perform on stage in front of the relentless public. She has not changed one bit, not even a little.

Hyunjoong slowly swam through the crowd, and stayed just a few steps behind Hwangbo. Pammy was on stage for their introduction.

Hwangbo rubbed her palms on the side of her jeans when suddenly someone from the crowd grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly.

She immediately turned around. Just like before, he took her breath away. “I thought you could not come..”, she whispered as they stood side by side still holding hands.

You hung up on me, Bu—Hwangbossi..”, he quickly retorted.

She could not hide her smile. So far, he had kept all his promises to her and Pammy.

I'm glad you came..”, she squeezed his hand lightly.

Thank you for including me in our daughter's affairs”, he answered.

They watched their daughter speak on stage as they smiled happily, hand in hand.

Pammy came down slowly from the stage to wait for her turn. She blinked her chinky little eyes when she spotted her parents. Once. Twice. Then her lips twitched upwards. A perfect smile from a very happy little girl.

She ran towards them and settled inside Hyunjoong's sweet embrace. “You came!!”, she gleefully shouted.

Of course. I wouldn't miss seeing my princess show off her talent.”, he said before kissing her pink cheeks.

All three of them just stood there--Hyunjoong holding Hwangbo's hand and carrying Pammy in his arms, quietly, enjoying the moment.

Excuse me, Pamela-ssi”, a teacher called out behind them.

They all turned towards the teacher after Hyunjoong put Pammy down.

You're next, are you ready? Are you going to dance with your Omma or your Appa?”, she asked.

Hmmmm...”, Pammy wrinkled her eyebrows. As if in deep thought, she pointed her index finger toward her temples, “My Omma.. and Appa..”

Alright..”, the teacher left them.

Hyunjoong protested as soon as the teacher left, “But I dunno the dance steps, Princess..”

I'm sure you know this one by heart, Appa..” Pammy reassured him, as Hwangbo giggled in delight.

Please welcome the Kim family..”, the teacher announced, then the music started playing..

Dun-duh-duh-duhn.. Dun-duh-duh-duhn.. Duuuuuhn...

Hwangbo smiled at Hyunjoong, “You still remember your techtonic dance moves, right Shillang?”


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sooo cute....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM !!!

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

ate bru....this is a happy fic! a happy happy fic! but i couldn't hold back my tears after "“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Pamela Kim. I just turned three years old.”, she beamed in front of the audience." until the end.. kyaaaaaaaa!!!! im mushy!!!

thank you for this!!!

this made my birthday extra super duper happy!!!

thanks GORGEOUS evilest SOle sister!!!

biggest hug!

~~~~pammy~~~~

LvKprogram said...

First...pammy is only 22 years old? You are still baby^^

Maligayang kaarawan Pammy! 생일축하해!

Cute story but little sad. Pamela Kim is 3yr old and her parent hasn't settle down yet? I wonder what holding back daddy Hyun Joong? seems like he still loves Hye Jung and adores his little princess Pamela.