Inside Your Universe

Oh wow, it's been a long time, huh??!

I tried my very bestest to write a fic with sense, but the past few days have been a whirlwind and a battle to keep my sanity.

I started writing this last week for the love of Te Sue and Pam. (Nyahahaha, kse nagpaparinig eh...) But unfortunately, I had to skip. When I tried to finish, it actually made no sense. Then VIOLA!! Rico Blanco sang, and the ideas went KASHING! KASHING! in my half dead brain.. I noticed I've been writing fics based on songs lately. It seems like all the songs I hear are related to Joongbo..Nyahahah.. Addicted much??!

I hope this one makes sense though. Please leave me some comments, suggestions, opinions, violent reactions...

And also, the time skips may be confusing, so here's the general sequence HJ's room before going to the Philippines, after the concert and then at his hotel room..

~*~
You walked limply from the bed towards the bathroom door. It was a wonderful day outside, but waking up has always been an issue for you all your life. Waking up at six in the morning sort of ticks you out.

And, since you did not budge, well, you were literally kicked out of your own bed.

Shower. Change. Grabbed your bags. Work. – your routine.

You realize you will never be a morning person no matter how exciting the day ahead of you will be. Grouch is what you are in the morning.

You walk half asleep to grab the neatly prepared Louis Vuitton luggage beside the huge tacky green one, and pulled it still with eyes half closed. Your knees bumped on the stool that you quickly knocked down. It fell to the floor with a sharp noise.

There was silence as you finally woke up from your sleepy reverie.

Then, there were Giggles. Small giggles. You hear small giggles.

You tried to ignore that as you rubbed your knees then walked towards the door.

“Yaaaaah!!”, a gruff voice complained, “Where's my kiss?”

She gets off the bed in one of those white shirts with your faces printed on them (from Fans), her hair was a mess, her legs exposed, her face make-up less. She looks like a child in an oversized shirt. She runs towards you, flails her arms and hooks them on your neck, pulls you closer for a morning kiss that woke all the sleepy parts of your body and sends tingly sensations on every nerve ending.

Tell me something, when the rain falls on my face, how do you quickly replace it with a golden summer smile?

“You're gonna be fine..”, she whispered reassuringly after breaking the long, passionate smooch. “The Filipinos will love you, so stop being a grouch and stop worrying and frowning, it does not suit you my handsome, Shillang”

You held on to her a little while longer, trapping her in your sweet, tender embrace.

'She's right!', you thought as you kissed the top of her head, 'It'll be alright.. I'm gonna be fine..'

Tell me something, when I'm feeling tired and afraid, how do you know just what to say to make everything alright?

She holds you tighter. And you feel safer, somehow more relaxed. Somehow, you managed to breathe, and your heart was at ease now. Telling her about how nervous you were to go to another non-Korean speaking country to perform was the best thing you did in the past 24 hours.

She breaks the embrace and tiptoes until her lips touched your left cheek, “This kiss is for luck..”. She moves to the other cheek, “This is kiss is for assurance that everything will be fine.”

She plants her lips on top of yours, “And this is to remind you always that your Buin loves you, no matter what.”

Your face beams, and your heart beats wildly. Happiness.
~~
You closed your eyes and breathed it all in. The crowd seemed to have enjoyed your song numbers and the media seemed to be satisfied with your interviews.

You gleefully walked towards your dressing room. Elated.

There was a big crowd of staff members and media personnel backstage, people slipped in and out of the doors quickly, but there was one particular person in black heavy hoodie that caught your attention. The person came from your dressing room along with two of the body guards assigned to you.

'Only a crazy person would ever even think of wearing something like that in a tropical country, unless that person was hiding from something or someone', you thought.

“Aigoo...”, Hyejin, the coordinator, greeted you. “I envy you kid. Everyone loves you..”

You looked at her, confused, “Huh?”

“Oh, I was just saying. Anyway, Congratulations! Now, go back to the hotel and rest.. or not!!.”, she smiled.
~~
You opened the door of your hotel room. A gust of cool air from the air conditioner greeted you, it was just as you liked your room to be. The lights were dimmed, and there was a faint scent of wild flowers hanging in the air. It was like home.

You looked around sensing someone else's presence, then there it was, the black hoodie. It sat peacefully, it's dark color made a deep contrast against the cream leather sofa. You immediately notice the rustling of the water in the bathroom. It stopped, then the door opened slowly.

In a white robe, the intruder came out. Her hair dripping wet. She stopped, startled when she saw you standing in front of her.

“Hi...”, she smiled shyly. “I used your shower, it was hot inside that thing..”, she pointed at the hoodie.

She chuckled, amused at how she actually looked in that gawdy outfit. Her laugh was making echoic sounds and making the enclosed, poorly lit room burst with a sudden surge of energy.

“Were you trying to hide from someone?”, you asked, leaning against the column that separated the sleeping area from the living room.

“Nope”, she quickly answered, “I was trying to surprise someone..”

She took a few steps, closing the space between the two of you. You took a deep breath, but it seemed like breathing was such a difficult thing to do. She wrapped her arms around your upper body, and held you tight inside her embrace.

She tiptoed as she did before you left for Manila until her lips brushed yours. You lowered your head to meet her lips and kissed her.

You kissed her so passionately like it was your first time to feel her lips on yours.

You kissed her with fervor as if it was the only thing you were meant to do all your life.

You kissed her and got lost in the moment again.

She abruptly broke the intense kiss to breathe. She looked up at you, her eyes dancing.

“Surprise, Kim Hyunjoongssi!!”, she winked, then giggled.

You pulled her closer again, and kissed her. Surprised you were, indeed!

Tell me something, when you sing and when you laugh, why do I always photograph my heart flying way above the clouds?
~~
You sat on the couch struggling to untangle a lock of her wet hair from the comb.

You smiled to yourself, thanking the Gods for these quiet moments, alone with her. These were moments you enjoyed so much.

“Aren't you tired?”, she asked, looking at his face.

“Nope.. I'm never tired..”, you smiled at her, your hands still working on smoothing her wet hair.

“Oh puh-lease!!”, she retorted.

“Really. I'm never tired...”, you smiled,”...when you're here..” Your cheeks burning from the cheesiness of the words that came out from your own mouth.

“Aigoo...”, she got up, “When did my Joongie become so cheesy??”

She patted your head, like a good puppy, trying to suppress the laughter.

You smiled at her.

I don't think that you even realize the joy you make me feel when I'm inside your universe.

You suddenly held her hand in a tight grip, and swung her around, easily lifting her on top of your lap. She tried to wiggle her way out, but you were much too strong for her playful protests.

You pulled her closer and gave her a big, wet, smack right on her lips.

She wrinkled her nose and pouted her full lips, “Gross!!”, she joked, “Cheesy and gross..”

You laughed, then kissed her again. This time, the kiss was gentler, softer, more passionate.

You stopped when you were finally out of breath and rested your head on her cheek. You looked at her.

Hyejung's eyes were closed. You watched as her lips twitched upwards, forming a tender smile.

“Hmmmm”, she sighed then opened her eyes, “That was beautiful..”

“I must have caught lots of lucky stars in my past life”, she snuggled closer to him.

You smiled and thought, 'What is she thanking those stars for?'

You hold me like I'm the one who's precious, I hate to break it to you but it's just the other way around.

“Hwangbo Hyejung...”, you whispered as she flickered her eyes open, “You can thank your stars all you want, but I'll always be the lucky one..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww im soo touched that you would write this beautiful ff for me and pam......

oh right we nagged you to do it...anyways....

how i really wished during HJ's Manila trip that HB will follow, so they can do exactly what they are doing in your ff ....

Kamsamnida Nads

Ate Sue

GaGa said...

Hi Bruha,
Although I knew Hye Jung for sure is not there in Philippines with Hyun Joong, but it's still very cute and nice to have such Joongbo fanfic!!

I'm hoping you would write about Hyun Joong and Hye Jung visited Philippines in secret for charity early in the year, and after that, Hyun Joong decided to donate and perform in Philippines.

Ssangchudream said...

The first part make me laugh. 8D

minthing said...

Hello? bruha It's me oaewma thanks alot for your's fic o_O' I want to say alot. But my english is very poor,My gramar is very suck. thankyou, you reply me I'm so touch,Understand me. For your's question I'm Thai so Ssory again my poor english.I try my best Because I love joongbo so much I'm here? joongboworld ^o^'

Anonymous said...

ate bru,.

this is so sweet. spazz-worthy ff. love it so much. im happy your back with writing happy fanfics. more please.

riz☺