are your boobs bigger than your brain?

101 angry Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay, so I get it. We all have different opinions, different views.. I respect that..

What I did not like is that one particular comment, branding us.

It was not KEWL yo!!!

Thumper Pictures, Images and Photos

Thumper's Mom said, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!
.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

OKAY OKAY OKAY...I'm calm and pink now!!


baby Pictures, Images and Photos

Not worth it!!!

5 comments:

Jobibee said...

yes, it was def not KEWL! and I'm so not ranting again because of that airhead, good for nothing bi.atch who thinks she's better than anybody else...

i can't believe i've ranted two days for this.

stupid me.

but what the heck! i ranted because i am sooo pinay and this pinay is not gonna let anyone (esp that THING) look down on her. And all other pinays, to that matter!

There... i've said it. differences i can accept and respect.

But DISCRIMINATION? no effin' way!

GaGa said...

hi bruha,
I'm so left out, what happened? I was away the weekend and when I came back, u are pissed? I hope all the fan account of HJ's Joongbo moments cheer you up!
I'm still catching up with all the fan accounts, so excited!!!

ryuuki said...

hi bruha this is ryuuki ...........long time......i've been having exams.....whats been happening in the joongbo world .................heard hj and hb are in cebu hope they are together .....hope everything is alright with you tooo :)

Anonymous said...

what, wut happened?

Anonymous said...

bru what happened?

athena