Kahmsamnida!! (Evidence)

Kahmsamnida *bows* Kahmsamnida *bows*


snowwinter: sorry for making your joongbo heart ache..don’t worry, I doubt if it will ever happen…thanks for reading!!


lovekathy21: natakot nga ako eh…hehehe..at wala ng next chappy baka mas brutal at sad ang ending


muneta: I’m also pretty sure hwangbo unnie will never be capable of doing this


ryb123: wala ng next chap, baka mas panget ang ending..hehe..thanks for reading


tacvera, annery: thanks for reading ^________________^


classical_skype: really? Not b.iat.chy enough?! Nyahahaha…I do agree with you!!thanks for reading…


athena5914: it’s a FANFICTION te..meaning NOT REAL..besides, it won’t hurt to explore certain possibilities…


nvrsayalvida: it’s not really so bad…there’s always light somewhere in that blackhole…thanks for reading..MWAH!!!


chyme31: thanks for commenting on WIFEY. I need an update from you, btw!! The song is in my playlist in my blog…not b.iat.chy enough, right??! hi 5


vaughnbloom: I’ll try my best to write more… thanks for reading…


blogspot:


jobibee: anytime evil sole sis!! Want another sad fic? Hahaha


aljone: thanks for reading and the encouragement…


gaga: no worries about leaving long comments and rants, you’re welcome to do that in my blog. I was worried about writing such fic, I know some peeps would not want to see HB that way, but it’s purely fictional, but I do hope you like the fanfic still…

No comments: