Untitled (A Hwangbo-Brian FanFic)



A Hwangbo-Brian fic because my ship is being rocked and oh well, I just like watching them together...

















~*~
You listen to her sigh as she looks at herself in the mirror. You steal a glance as the hair dresser tucks a stray lock of hair away from her gorgeous face. Her beauty was ethereal. She was beautiful beyond words.

She pouts and slumps her shoulders causing some lock of hairs to fall on her face.

“Unnie!!”, the hair dresser complained, “Arrasso, I'll just pin those down..”, she says as she stomps away from the dressing room.

You looked at her again and saw the misery in her eyes. You know you should not ask, but seeing her unhappy kills you deep inside.

“Stop being mean to Eunsoo..”, you whispered when you were left alone with her.

“Mianheyo..”, she pouts again as she stares at her gloved hands, tears ready to spill.

“Waeyo??”, you asked her “What's wrong?”, you asked sensing her anxiety.

You hate this side of you. You hate that you could read her like a book. You hate that you feel her pain. You hate that her pain becomes your pain, too, but there is nothing you could do about it.

“It's nothing”, she said.

You watch her intently though the mirror as she smoothed the bodice of her white dress. You wait until she's ready to tell you.

“You know, I've worn so many wedding dresses in my life..”, she started, her eyes ever so sad.

“Last time, after the reality show, I told myself and pinky swear-ed with Inyoungssi that that will be the last time we'll wear one for a show..”, she continued.

“You know what I feel every time I wear one?”, she asked him. Her eyes were glinting with so much pain, you thought it'd kill you.

“I feel like this is all I am ever meant to do. Nothing more than a model. Nothing more than a celebrity who wears a white dress for the sake of the audience. “

“You know, I want to get married someday, I mean really get married”, she choked, trying her best to hold back the tears.

“But I want to marry the man I love and loves me in return. I know it's crazy, but I want my happy ever after...”

“But that man I love is just a kid, and he's not ready. I don't know if he'll ever be..”

“Oh God, I should be mature about this.. I'm 30 already for heavenssake..”, she said, wiping the tears at the corner of her eyes, “I'm pathetic and petty, aren't I?”

“I just can't help but ask sometimes what is it that I am doing wrong or if there is something wrong with me.. Or what is lacking..”

She lets out a heavy sigh, then laughed it off.

You stared at her. You wanted to hug her and hold her tightly in your arms. You wanted so badly to be the one to protect her. You wanted so badly to be the one to give her everything she wants. You wanted to be the one to give her her happy ever after, but you were just a friend, and that's all you have ever been, that's all you will ever be.

You took your hand out of your pocket and reached out to her. You squeezed her left hand then interlaced your fingers with hers.

“No, you're not, Hyejung..”, you assure her. “You're a beautiful, intelligent, grown, strong woman.. There is nothing wrong with you, and you definitely do not lack anything.. You are perfect..”

She smiled at you, “You mean it, right Brian-ssi?”

“Of course”, you said with a reassuring wink.

“Ahhck!! Why can't just fall in love with you instead?”, she said, and your heart was sent crashing to the floor, shattering it to a million tiny pieces.

'Yeah, why can't you just love me instead? Because I am pretty sure that I love you more than I love myself...', you thought as you faked a smile.

'You'll never know, the one who loves you so because you don't know me...'

6 comments:

GaGa said...

HI Bruha,
I'm glad you came up with a fanfic of Brian and Hye Jung.
In such time that a lot of Joongboers feel uncomfortable with the new wedding photos of Brian and Hye Jung in "Storm" show, such fanfic may help!

Well, to me, Brian and Hye Jung are more like sibling than couple, so, don't worry Joongboers, there really nothing to worry.

Anonymous said...

more more more!!
tsk tsk tskk~
part 2, pagselosen si HJ hehehe

-lovekathy-

Anonymous said...

Hwangbo and Brian ff...cool

when you see them together they look very comfortable with each other...you can see that they are realy good friends, they have good chemistry on show.... but i guess we'll never know what will happen with this two coz before brian used to say he wants to marry hwangbo and also wants to have a gf just like HB.

love your ff nads...thanks

Ate Sue

ilovejoongbo said...

wooow it's my first comment but i always following you.. sorry for my english but i practice reading your fic... wooow love brian love hj and love hb hehehe she's my idol, i want to be like her.. and the pic/video she look very beautifull but i have question why??

thanks for have this space because i love joongbo and i should study my english haha i'm very bad with english but i should learn for joongbo ♥

and have a request i like a joongbo fanfiction but includes something about k(supernova), because they communicate via twitter and that (HJ) thinks about it ...

Anonymous said...

I love Hwang bo & brian together they are so cute

DATE ALREADY

linh said...

Aww, this is very cute <3