this is a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

AN EXCUSE: I feel bad and guilty for not posting anything, work (and sleep ^^,) has been too demanding lately.. I have no fics to share because my brain's fried, am half dead already and due for extinction at work.

Photobucket

Anyway, it's almost Hwangbo Unnie's birthday and as a Hwangbo fan, I wanted to celebrate it, so I thought I should declare August as Hwangbo Month, well for my blog at least.

Animated Animals Pictures, Images and Photos

Anytime soon, I will be posting random things about her (pictures, videos, messages, fanfictions, stuff I admire about her, spazzes, or whatever, as long as it's about her).

Photobucket

All you pretty ladies and handsome gents (if there are any...??) are also welcome to share your stuff related to or about Hwangbo Hyejung. If there are stuff you wish to share, email me at super.bruha@yahoo.com or leave some love in the comments box.

*credits to Photobucket for all gifs

P.S. I forgot to include, BASHING OTHER ARTISTS IS A BIG NO-NO, especially those whom Joongboers feel are threats to Ssangchu or competition to Hwangbo !!!! (i.e. Lee Hyori)

P.P.S. You can also tweet me, nadene_bruha, for messages or stuff you wish to share!! ^^,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha... u're really pushing through with this?? kaya gyud nimo bayot??

i guess anything for the girl crush, right??

sent u an email.. pali pali check ur inbox!!!

the_gwapa

Anonymous said...

psht!! okay lng if it is ssangchu/joongbo related??

sent u an email, but you did not reply!!

--oh you know who i am!! ;-)

Jobibee said...

hey woman upstairs! who are you? haha... ate fang?

anyways, about this whole month HB adoration thing, aylaaabeeeeetttt! will be digging in my treasure box for HB stuff. though some of the stuff are really pretty much everywhere.

guys, post up! more lovin' for those who can post hard-to-get stuff! waaah!

*good thing you added that PPS note. or else... hahaha

amishu btw.