HWANGBO FAN ACCOUNT!! (#2)

Hi Ladies!! Here's Belin214's 2nd fan account plus picture of famous dude.. Help me and Belin214 figure out his identity..Hehe

Thanks so much for this, dear!!!

~*~

Hey my second fan account: Not nearly as cool but still it involved HB...

First off I just wanted to clarify a couple things with you guys.. "Famous dude" was not HJ or Ricky Kim and " Famous dude" was very obviously just a friend to both HB and Umjeewon, so he should not be linked with either of them romantically. The only pic that I have of the poor guy his face was covered up so it was no help.. I've been looking on Compassion website to see if he's a member, the Compassion MV to see if he made an appearance and even attempted to go through the people HB follows in twitter to see if he's one of them.. ( I got tired after the 15th person).. My CSI skills are a little lacking I'm ssorry...All I know is after I saw HB I scanned the perimeters for HJ and when I saw no HJ that was it I immediately refocused on HB.. Sad to say I didn't focus on anyone else.. I even forgot to get Umjeewon's picture and I feel horrible that I only took HB pics.. I was pretty flustered...but I did tweet Umjeewon after to apologize for it and thanked her for being so nice and she did tweet back.. Seems like she remembered the boyfriend more than me but oh well....

I promise you I'm trying to rack my brain to figure out the identity of " famous dude" for everyone interested but just take satisfaction in knowing that HB was not on a romantic rendezvous of any sort in Waikiki.. I am hoping she used Waikiki as a cover-up and detoured to Bali on the way home to Korea.. Cause the picture that she tweeted of herself stating it was Waikiki in the bikini was so not Waikiki ( I been there for the last 8 years and laid out on Waikiki Beach tons of times so I would know, that was not Waikiki)... could be some stretch of beach in Oahu but for sure not the Waikiki stretch but then again it could have been some stretch of beach in Bali.....Hmmm one can never be sure can we?

So on to my second encounter of HB.. After spazzing at the hotel, we changed and decided to go back out on the strip just to watch the street performers.. It was so funny because now I recalled telling one of my tweet buddies earlier in the day that I saw Elmo perform the night before but did not see a Pooh, I said maybe HB would come down to the strip to watch the performers...So as the honey and I were strolling down the street him making fun of me because I ran into my idol, he kept on saying "I can't believe that was HB...How many people can run into someone by chance like that on vacation?" in which I whole heartily agreed, I was practically giddy with happiness.... Anyways he stated " Wouldn't it be weird if we ran into them again".. In which I stated," I'm just happy that I ran into her, I don't think we will see her again"...I guess chance happenings do happen more than once....

Like before standing at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change my man looks over and says, " Look it's them again.".. I was like whatever but when I looked over there was "famous dude" standing outside of the A/X store looking totally bored... He was just standing outside waiting for the two ladies.. Then Umjeewon comes out and stands and talks to him for a couple minutes in which HB comes out with her shopping bags.( I saw in her hand a A/X bag, Bebe bag, and of course her ABC bag.) So after the fact again but I so should have gone into the store to see if what she bought was for a chic or for a dude....Anyways we looked over and kinda waved and bowed our heads a little and they waved back, they were now standing slightly behind us waiting for crosswalk also.. They were going left and we were going planning to go left also but I told my man lets go straight because I don't want them to think I am stalking them..Left was heading to the Royal Hawaiian Hotel and the huge Cartier store. I'm a big believer in respecting one's privacy and not going overboard. I think that even celebrities are entitled to have some privacy, so I really didn't want to follow them but my brain was screaming for me to follow them to see if she was heading into the Cartier store or not...urghh..lol.. Okay so anyways.. not nearly as exciting as the first but I promise fan account 3 is a little but more exciting.. Well it was for me atleast...

BTW I have attached the only picture of the "famous dude" I was able to get but unfortunately his face was blocked off, maybe someone else with eagle eyes can tell who it is by his calf muscles or his jaw line or something...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I wish I could get as close as this to Hwangbo....You are so lucky but i guess in this case your BF is your lucky charm... He got some eagle eyes kekeke^^

Omo it's hard to guess this celebrity guy... but I'm trying my luck...
Check out this photo:

http://kojaproductions.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/leecheonhee.jpg

was it him???

thanks for sharing... ^^

LvKprogram said...

"Famous dude" might be her personal bodyguard hired by HJ. HB is more famous outside of her country right? What a throughtful shilang^^ just my wild imagination. lol

Anonymous said...

Can't see the FAMOUS DUDE picture?

Second fan account is so funny, I would have turned left.....

Anonymous said...

by any chance, can this "famous dude" be Jae Hee?
just a guess... :)