HWANGBO FAN ACCOUNT!!!

Hello everyone!!! Here's a fan account from the uberly lucky chic who met Hwangbo in Hawaii..I really enjoyed reading it and it got me really excited. My heart was thumping, it was as if I was there with her when she met Hwangbo Unnie.. Hehehe.. Thanks Belin214 for sharing this and the pic with us. I AM STILL JEALOUS!!!
~*~
So my fangirling journey with Hwangbo started with much coaxing from my sister who has watched WGM when it originally aired. My last K drama was was 2 years back, I didn't want to be sucked back into that circle of waking up late looking for subbed version of each new episode.. I refused to be sucked into the madness but somehow one bored November day in 2009 I decided to be sucked in and literally I haven't stopped.. I love them both because of WGM and wish them great success individually but I am a die hard Joongboer at heart.. but for some reason I think I am a little bias as my love for HwangBo is a itty bitty more than my love for Hyun Joong.. I literally get pissed off when I think of him and his kissing scenes in ISWAK..not for me but for Hwangbo but Brian can be all over her and to me I deem it as "It's just part of the job"..I know I'm soo bias.....

Anyways in reading through Hwangbo Soompi I knew she was planning a trip to Hawaii, I happened to have booked my trip way back and was hoping that we would happen to be going at the same time...I tweeted with a couple buddies on how I really hope I would run into her but never in my wildest imagination did I think I really would. The first day she arrived she tweeted that she was staying at the Ko Olina resort in Oahu... I love HB and respect her much so I really didn't want to disturb her privacy if she was indeed there for a vacation. I tweeted back n forth with a couple of girls about her whereabouts and whether I should just pass by the resort.. I even said I should go and tweet her " HB I'm downstairs in the lobby can you please come see me"....So in my mind I really didn't think I would run into her.. For those who have been to Wakiki it's laden with tons of tourists and most of them are of Asian culture...Korean, Japanese, Filipinos, and Viets.. so to say everyone kind of blends in is a total understatement....

All day I was being funny and told my boyfriend that I must keep my eagle eyes open for Hwangbo because she was in Oahu.. He totally does not understand my Hwangbo/Joongbo obsession...So as I was heading back to my hotel after strolling the shops along Waikiki after 4 hours at the beach... I was standing at the crosswalk waiting for it the signal to change when I heard this laugh.I thought to myself " I'm so screwed I'm hearing things but I know that laugh" ( I only watched WGM everyday for 7-8 months straight). my head turned towards the laugh and low in behold it was a chic crouching with her back to me and I could catch a glimpse of her tattoo.. I knew it was our girl.. I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and looked him straight in the eye and said "OMG that's Hwangbo".. He looked at me like I was losing it.. I told him "I swear that's her can you plesasssee get a picture of her discreetly for me".. So he hesitantly walks into the store and kinda walks around her and comes back out

"Are you sure that's her? How can you be sure? Nobody else thinks it's her, and you said she is a celebrity, no entourage???""" At this point I was practically silently screaming at him " It's her I swear look at her back it has her tattoo on it with her name, please just snap a picture for me please".. At this point she was seriously looking and reading the back labels of sun block trying to decide which one she wanted.....He proceeded back into the store and came back out 5 seconds later...." her tattoo does not say Hwangbo, you got the wrong chic".. I looked at him and said "It's cause you are looking at the Hye Jung part of her tattoo it's her dang it!!!!".....So there he goes mumbling to me that I owed him big time, and I think I heard crazy somewhere in there too.. Hwangbo was there with two people one I recognized as Um Jeewon and the other a male I have seen before but my mind went blank and I couldn't get his name in my head for the life of me... I mean I was totally dying cause I just saw HWANGBOOOO.....

My man not knowing anything about HwangBo or Kdrama's thought the celebrity dude was her bodyguard.. So I see him tap the guy whose standing a little behind HB on the shoulder and say " Is that Hwangbo".. The dude has this shocked expression and says back " How did you know??""...So my man proceeds to say "" OH My gosh I can't believe it's Hwangbo my girlfriends loves her, and continues to lay it on pretty thick about my love for Hwangbo"..he then continues to say " I watched her on soap operas with my girlfriend" in which famous dude said " Sitcoms"... The dude was very very nice.. In the meanwhile Hb is now looking at some sunglasses on the rack and holding a 2.99 pink floatie that she is planning to purchase, she proceeds to register.. and I panic.. My man is just standing there chitchatting with famous dude while HB is about to pay for her stuff and I leave into the crowd.. then I hear him ask famous dude " Do you think she will let me take a picture of her?" in which she turned around and said "Sure"... When I heard that I died of happiness.. She lets him take a picture of her at the register, I was like yeah....but then I heard loudly "Hon, come here, come here look who I ran into"".. I almost literally peed my pants and wanted to die of embarrassment... I just wanted a pic of HB, not totally disturb her shopping.... So a little embarrassed I walk towards my man and famous dude...I asked him "Are you guys here for vacation or for work??" He says" vacation and I can't believe you recognize her".. He then says " let's wait till she finishes paying and she will take a picture with you".. I was like ughh what picture with me?? I was looking a hot mess and he says picture with my Idol? I was not smelling too fresh and had sand all over the back of my legs.....then famous dude says " Lets go outside and wait for her and we can take picture outside, it will be better"... I walk in a daze outside and her comes HB..shopping bags in hand smiling at me... She was so beautiful even more so than on TV...

She says" Hi" and walks over to stand in between me and my man.. Famous dude has my man's iphone in hand ready to snap picture when Hb says " wait, wait, sunglasses".. so she hands her shopping bags to Umjeewon and digs in it for her sunglasses.. Then she puts it on and says " I'm ready" I told her " Im sorry we are bothering you on vacation".. and she just pats my shoulder and looks at me like it's okay... She poses for first one with her arms around us..famous dude clicks and then she says " wait one more" and changes poses where she flashes the peace sign.. total afterthought but I should have totally did the TOTHEWORLD sign but I was still in a daze.. After pictures were taken she gives me a hug and I say " enjoy the rest of your vacation, and she says " You too""...

She really was everything I thought she was and soo much more.. I went back to hotel to spazz with my sister and sister in law and went back out on the strip again that night in which I ran into her another 4 times.. I will have to give a fan account on that later.. Needless to say I did not take any more pictures because I did not want her think I was stalking her.. According to my man who is an official fan of HB now, It was totally meant to be.. Who gets to run into their favorite star 5 times in Waikiki????

6 comments:

LvKprogram said...

wow...thanks for the detailed discription of meeting Hwangbo. Now I am curious...who is the "Famous dude"?

unknown specimen said...

wow nads, a great way to keep the month long celeb running, i'll try not to die of excitement while waiting for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th meet/fan account. and yeah, thanks belin214 for sharing.

Anonymous said...

OMG! talk about luck, how exciting! I almost died of excitement just reading about her fan account.
Belin214, U R the luckiest!!!

GaGa said...

Bruha, Belin214,

You girls ROCK!!
I'm exciting to read the fan account, Belin, yr BF is great, he got what you want for you, and if not of his initiation, you may not get a photo with her!! So, big hand to Belin's BF too!

On the other hand, I'm Jealous, envious,...... How lucky are you, first get to have vacation in Hawaii, Second, happened to be there when Hwangbo also there for vacation, Third, Stalk her down in the midst of all tourists......I am praying I will have my chance to write a fan account too!!! Totally Hwangbo's fan, I want to be a stalker tooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

I am totally envious...
kekeke^^

-lovekathy21-

cati_21 said...

wow! im sooooo happy for you! :D
i want to see her again! :D

cati_21