thank you!!!

So, usually I thank people who have been very supportive of me and my fanfics, and I usually leave thank you notes before or after my stories, but this time, I was being stupid and dumb and ignorant (about blogspot stuff) that I did not notice there were comments. PAK!<--hitting myself with a badminton racket....




Sorry, you guys. Please do not leave me for being an ungrateful b.iatch!!




I'll just sum it all up and say my piece here:




Thank you ladies for reading all those I have written so far. It was hardest to write the long fan fiction and it didn't end up as good as I wanted it to be. In fact, the long fic for me was an epic failure! For me, it lacked coherence and seemed vague in most parts. But still, you guys stuck with me right through the end. -->touched and about to cry!




I was gonna write an epilogue for that, just to make sure the ending did not seem hanging, but the words I have written so far seem inane, flat, senseless. Oh my, having a writer's block is rather hard.




But again, thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me and keep me inspired to write more!!!

No comments: