Mailbox -- Hwangbo


author's note: installment number 2.......as promised...her reply ...












--------------------------------------------

From: Hwangbo Hye Jung
Sent: Sunday 02/14/2010 11:56 PM
To: Kim Hyun Joong
Cc:
Subject: Re: Happy Valentines....and Ssory

Joong-ahhhh!!!!

Happy Valentines to you, too! I tried to call your cell phone, but it was out of coverage area. Are you in Japan already? I guess you are.

I was out with Shin Aera Unni for a charity event in the province, so I got home late and had no access to the internet while I was there. I was wondering why the ahjumma next door was looking at me with hateful eyes. I found the huge box sitting on my doorstep, blocking the corridor.

Please thank the boys for me and thank Manager Song, too. The elephant was huge and really cute, even Jins loves the elephant. Oh, Jungmin was really sweet. Those were my favorite chocolates. Yah, Saengie was so handsome and sexy in white tee! He has muscles!!! Is he still single? Do you want me to set him up with my Dongsaeng? Kekekeke.. ^^

I was sulking when I did not find a gift from you. I won't lie, I was frustrated. But I figured that you would be tired after the concert. I have a popular and handsome boyfriend, this is the price I have to pay -->pinching my nose bridge to stop the tears.

By the way, I am not like most girls. When I read your email, I was very happy. That completed my day. I want you to know that I had a happy valentines mostly because of you, and the simple fact that you love me, that we are in love. I am very satisfied with emails, paper cranes, a song under the peach tree, peanut necklaces, but a pair of UGG boots or a diamond Cartier ring would also do. Hahahaha. I am just playing with you Shillang! Of course, I am happy with the email. The truth is you make me so happy. Maybe even if we were poor and just ordinary people, I would still be happy just by being with you.

It just feels so right when you hold me tight. Each and every night, I lie awake thinking how I ended up in your arms and you in mine. We are flawed in many ways, but I think He sent you to me.

I also had my doubts when you first said you loved me. I thought you were too young then and what you felt was just dictated by your hormones. I was uneasy and asked myself questions.

Questions, like: Can you say you love me and mean forever? Are you just playing a role, like all the other guys? If you meet someone better, someone finer and she'll take you away from me, would you leave?

It was hard for me to admit that I was falling for you. Life, as it is, is not smooth sailing. I asked myself if I was just living a fantasy because you seem too good for me. It has been a rough ride for us, but with each tear that fell from my eyes and each pain that crushed my heart, I realize one thing, that I love you more and more..

It's making me crazy because I never longed for anyone else, not this much at least.

I keep asking if this will end or if this will grow, but I think we are in this together, right Shillang? If we are, then let me assure you that I will and can love you endlessly.

And oh, ottoke? I sent Shiwon Oppa a box of chocolates, but there's no need to be jealous. He's just an oppa and a friend who has helped me a lot in the industry. And you my dear are not just a friend to me.

I will see you soon, right?

No comments: