Mailbox -- Hyunjoong


author's note: my most recent post in PB...

my PB note: oh wow, it's been a long time huh...

i've been trying my best to cook up something, but i could not seem to finish the fics that i started. thank God for Charlie Wilson and his brilliant songs, i was finally inspired enough to finish one, just ONE---->sulking again....

i just finished this a few minutes ago, i haven't even posted this in my blog..hehehehe

hope this one makes sense and y'all will like it.

it's gonna be a series of letters or exchanges between our lovely couple

as always, comments, suggestions, violent reactions, and grammar and spelling corrections are very much welcome

------------------------------

From: Kim Hyun Joong
Sent: Sunday 02/14/2010 06:45 AM
To: Hwangbo Hye Jung
Cc:
Subject: Happy Valentines....and Ssory


Jungie,

I just wanted to greet you a Happy Valentines Day!

Okay, I won't lie and you must have figured it out (especially since I never send you emails). I completely forgot Valentines. I wanted to call you as soon as I remembered, but I had no cell phone signal anywhere in the hotel and Manager Hyung was using the phone since last night.

I also won't lie that it was Mal who reminded me after blatantly shoving a box of chocolates on my face when I refused to wake up at 3AM. I mean, who would want to wake up at dawn?

I also will not lie....that I did not want to get out of bed today. My body is aching and I am dog tired from the concert, which was a success by the way. I was really happy and grateful to the wonderful fans. I bet they did not understand a thing we were saying, but they cheered for us and were very receptive. I would have been happier if you were there to see us, to see me, to see the fans who still continue to support you and me, or Joongbo as they call our tandem.

Our coordinator is going to send you some gifts before we fly off to Japan today, so do not be shocked to see a huge box on your door step later. I am ashamed to say this, but the gifts are not from me, Jungie. They are from the fans, the rest of double S and Manager Hyung. Yes, even Manager Hyung got one for you. It's the blue silk Pashmina. He bought the same gift for his wife. Kyu and Hyungjun bought the giant elephant stuffed toy at the souvenir shop last night. That's the reason why they disappeared during dinner. Of course, the box of chocolates are from Mal. And Younsaeng took a Polaroid photo of himself wearing the white shirt with our family picture printed on it. He also wrote a dedication saying, he was our biggest fan and supporter.

Noona (the coordinator) asked me what I was going to send to you, I told her sheepishly that I had nothing. She gave me a disdainful look, like I was being accused of murder or homicide. I wanted to buy one, but she said it was too late and that I better get ready before the plane takes off.

I am really sorry, Jungie. It's our first Valentines as a couple, and I got you nothing but a measly electronic mail using Kyu's netbook because I forgot to re-charge my laptop last night.

I wish I had prepared something for you. You deserve better than an email greeting.

When I go back to Korea, I will do my best to make it up to you and make each day Valentines for us, but for now, you'll just have to settle with this...a cheesy confession and an even cheesier declaration....

I've stopped counting the days I have been away from you because it feels like the hole or emptiness in my heart is getting bigger and darker, and on some days, I just feel like I'll sink in to the pitch black darkness. And that scares me. I get gloomy and broody when I am not with you or when you are not around me. It's only been days since I last saw you, held you in my arms and kissed you, but now, it feels like a lifetime. I realized how much I need you, Hwangbo Hye Jung. It's as if my life totally depends on you. It's like my happiness and satisfaction is in your delicate hands.

I know you've said time and again that you'll ALWAYS love me, that you'll ONLY love me. I hope and pray that in your heart I will always stay.

I've been missing you a lot lately. Being away from you is a bad experience for me. The sun does not seem to shine when you are not around. I never noticed until now what it feels like not to have you around. It's like taking one last step in life, taking one last breath.

Hyejung, I want you to know that there will never be any substitute for what we have. That's how much you mean to me, that's how much I love you.

Be prepared though, because I am never letting you slip away like I did the last time, so please stay with me...forever...for always.

I love you, Jungie—deeply, maybe even too much...

This will never make up for missing and forgetting about our first Valentines, I know. And I am deeply sorry. Seeing Coordinator Noona's face earlier, I realized this means a whole lot to girls.

Still, I do hope you enjoy Valentines Day, but please do not send Ryu Shiwon Hyung-nim chocolates because you hate me for forgetting. It would make me insanely jealous. --->pouting and sad face...

No comments: