Tik Tok


At first, I thought I'd write this to satisfy my Yunbo fan fic hunger, but never really formulated a thought or some idea to glue the story together.

This has been sitting in my PC (at work) for about three months, and (since I am on my Joongbo hiatus)I only got around to finishing this today after staring blankly at Yunho's sexy, HTTG pic for the nth time since I saw it. It basically revolves around a secret love affair between my favorite DBSK and my favorite Unnie ever!!!

The title is a 2PM song. Although I want a seven member 2PM, I still love this song, especially since it featured Yoon Eunhye. And, the song is really nice and speaks of a sad reality for secret celebrity couples. The song seems appropriate, no?!

I'm sorry the ending seems weak. I wanted to finish it with a bang and fireworks, but I just ran out of ideas and words. Maybe, I should try Mar's drink and write suggestion.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The orange and purple haze brought about by twilight were casting heavy shadows down the corridor that led to the heavy glass doors of the stadium. As a thick crowd gathered by the entrance, he stops to adjust his coat and beanie, trying to become invisible, hoping to conceal his identity. An idol needs his privacy sometimes, too. Besides, he was not up to another long session of autograph signing and smiling for the camera. He was tired beyond comprehension, and his limbs and muscles were aching from the long hours of dance practice that ended just a few minutes ago. He started walking, bowing his head to avoid the eyes of the fans rattling about and bringing out their camera to take pictures of the other celebrity.

Yunho wonders who that other person could be to receive such fuzz and attention. He could not help it, he looked up and caught a teeny tiny glimpse of her, the celebrity the people have been busy taking pictures of.

She had tired weary cat like eyes that still managed to smile in the most sincere and innocent way. Her slim figure had always been enticing and despite the simpleness of her navy blue denim jeans and white racer back shirt under an old sweater and minimal make-up, she shone and was more beautiful than anyone else in that hallway. Her face lit up as a fan whispered something in her ear, and that alone took Yunho's breath away. Because aside from her charm and physical beauty, she had an enigmatic personality that could draw thousands of people.

Jung Yunho stopped on his tracks to appreciate the beauty.

The celebrity looks around as more fans gathered around her, asking her questions, taking pictures and making her sign whatever paper it was that they were waving all at the same time. Her gaze stopped at the young man staring at her intently. Of course, she recognizes him. He was after all the man she loved and kept her heart beating.

She crinkled her nose at his awestruck reaction. She wished she could call out his name and kiss him in front of the crowd, but there were limitations to this relationship that might end up being so controversial and talked about. Aside from that, it was a secret that nobody knew.

Yunho's eyes lit up when he realized his Goddess, Hwangbo Hyejung was staring right back at him.

'What are you doing?', her eyes seemed to ask.

Yunho gave her an embarrassed smile, 'Right, what am I doing?', he asked himself

They have tried their best to hide this relationship and keep it for almost a year already, it would be stupid to let the snoopy public catch them.

He touched his face using his left palm, a code they made up for when they wanted to greet each other in public.

"When you see me on TV or at the studios touching my face using my left palm, it means I'm saying hi and that I miss you.", he once said on an idle snowy day spent in a far away lodge cabin.

She laughed at how mushy he was, but replied anyway, "And when you see me touching my nose, like this", she tapped her nose using her index finger, "It means, I wish I could spend an entire day with you again and that I am missing you more.."

Hyejung rolled her eyes, mocking his attempt to send out a message. She crinkled her high bridge nose, then shyly tapped it once, then twice, then thrice.

He was shocked to see her reply trying to hold the laughter bubbling up his throat. He looked up at her again, but she was busy tending to her fans again.

"I'm sorry everyone", a man's voice boomed from the sidelines, "But Hwangbo has to go up for filming".

It was her manager trying to control the crowd. The fans grumbled, but slowly made their way towards the exit door.

Soon only several media men were left, and Yunho knew he had to leave, too.

He tried to catch her eyes, but make-up artists and stylists were fussing over her.

Hyejung wished he did not leave so hurriedly when the crowd began to dissipate, but she knew he had too, he had to protect her, to protect their relationship.

She now sat limply on her chair inside her dressing room, when her phone rattled inside her pocket.

"Did you mean it? Were you really trying to say that you missed me very very very much?", the text message said.

Hyejung laughed. Although the number was unlisted, she knew who it was.

"Of course. I wish you did not leave so hurriedly though. I would have loved to see you before I went inside for my filming.. You know, for goodluck..", she texted back.

She waited in anticipation for the phone to vibrate again, and when it did she almost fell off her seat in surprise.

"Aigoo.. Women in their 30s should not be doing this..", she frowned. It was not the reply she had been hoping for.

Yunho smirked knowing his last text message would send her pouting all the way to the studio. He sat patiently at a dark corner, only the back light of his cellphone illuminating his proud, happy face.

The object of his affection trudged quietly as she waited for her cue. Her dancers were already positioned in various areas on stage, thus she was left alone in the backstage.

Yunho stepped into the light, and covered the floor area between them in three long strides. He pulled her towards him and trapped her in his warm embrace.

Hwangbo was too shocked to speak, but she was glad he was young, bold and courageous because sometimes, she needs that kind of thrill.

His touch was sending her electric shocks. It felt oozingly good to have him there, even if they were only stealing chances to hold each other.

Hyejung quickly disentangled herself from him when she thought she heard footsteps, and Yunho quickly stole a kiss on her cheeks when he thought someone was coming then walked away.

Hyejung faced the stage, ready and hyped up to perform, not even bothering to hide her smile and sheer pleasure.

She had finished her five minute performance and impromptu interview, and went to the backstage area, hoping to see him there, but he wasn't. Instead a child stood there, seemingly waiting for someone.

The toddler approached Hyejung and handed her an envelope. She opened them and saw a V.I.P. This Is It concert ticket.

At the back of the silky paper was an inscription, 'I would love to see you in the crowd..'

She smiled and emptied the envelope. "Excuse me, PD-nim!", she called out at the man bringing a clipboard with him,"Can I borrow your pen for awhile?"

The older man smiled and immediately gave her his pen.

She scribbled something casually and gave back the envelope to the boy who ran out from the backstage upon receiving the paper.

Yunho carefully opened the envelope, expecting the ticket, but to his surprise it was not there anymore. Instead, he found something written on the paper.

'I will be there. I'll be cheering you on.'

He sighed and smiled.

Nobody knows

That you and I love like this every day

There's no room in my heart for anyone to come in besides you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheeeh! You always managed to make me giggle everytime I read your yunbo fic .. Love the idea of them sneaking around at the backstage giving kisses to each other, and those secret signals .. ughhh! (sweet but pitiful T_T)

Thank you for inserting yunbo once n a while .. kekekeke! Your the greatest unnie ever!(besides hwangbo ^_^)

_Az_

Anonymous said...

more yunbo fic please
i love it^^
thanks bru
-lovekathy21-