Untitled 110810

This was done on a whim (the last minutes of my shift and then my ride home to be exact), so expect absurdities and peculiar plots.. Haha!!

This is for the trolls trying to disrupt the peace of JBers and causing chaos in the JBers' lair, and for those underestimating and talking down on Hwangbo (I guess you're eating dirt now that you saw her latest StarHwabo pics, huh??!)

Anyway, I had no definite plot nor idea when I started this, so I just went with the flow and inspiration (the pic below).

Hope you enjoy this nevertheless.

Please do leave comments--and i don't mean the Haters and Bashers..

Thanks Cookietook and Janna for the pic.


By the way, this was posted RAW and UNEDITED, so expect lotsa errors

Photobucket

"Hyunjoongssi"..

You snapped back to reality as the male reporter called out your name. The flashing of the cameras always seem to put you in a temporary trance--automatically smiling dreamily for the press people and the fans.

"Yes?", you answered the man in blue jacket.

"We noticed you've been working really hard lately-doing Playful Kiss, modeling, traveling a lot, commercials, guestings.", the man spoke into the microphone, "A man has to have reasons for doing all these. You must probably be very rich now. Why Hyunjoongssi, why work so hard?"

You smiled and kept silent for a moment. You are more relaxed in this kind of setting-a press conference with lesser number of reporters whom you are familiar with which is done in a smaller, more low key location.

They were celebrating your fifth month in Keyeast and the management thinks it’s time to reach out to the media who have participated in making you the Hallyu star that you are now.

"Are you trying to match the success of your boss, Bae Yongjoon?", one of the reporters asked.

You cracked up at the follow up question, "Anio.. I could never match Hyungnim's success. He is a legend in the industry."

"Then why, Hyunjoongssi? Are you trying to buy another one of those expensive cars? Another Cayenne perhaps?", a woman reporter asked.

You smiled, "Anio.. I have yet to replace the motorcycle I crashed, but there might be another reason"

"So, why then? What are your future plans? What will you be doing with the money you earned?", the reporter in blue jacket asked again.

"Perhaps Mr. Kim is saving for his future family?", another one added.

"Are you already planning for a family, Mr. Kim?", one of them interjected.

You fell silent. You have been asked the same question so many times, but having talked about it with someone special recently got you thinking.

You smiled as memories came rushing in, "Hmm, perhaps.. Having a family would be nice..", you answered.

"How do you picture your future family Hyunjoongssi? Like your house? How many kids?", one of them asked.

"Well..", you answered.

You recall that lazy day when you and her had nothing to do, no work to keep you busy and eat up all your time.

It was a rainy Sunday morning. You cooked her ramen for breakfast because it was the only food left in your cupboard. She was sprawled on your couch as you slaved in front of the stove. It was something you loved doing-spoiling her like a princess to make up for the times you could not be with her.

The white leather couch was contrasting the mint green night shirt she was wearing, and you thought, ‘What a beautiful scene to behold’.

She flipped through channels and started to grumble that there was nothing good to watch. You carried the hot pot over and set it down in front of her. Her glum expression turned into a happy smile as she got up.

You almost died of happiness seeing her giggle like a child. Your past girlfriends have never been this happy when you cooked them something as simple as ramen. She laughed and smiled and giggled at almost everything you do and say, and that makes her unique. She was easy to please and she appreciated you for who you are without asking you to change anything. Yes, she bargained with you a lot, but she always met you half way.

As you let a bowl of ramen cool down for her, she watched the television intently then let out a big sigh.

She smiled dreamily at you as she shared one of her dreams as a child—a side of her she doesn’t show everyday. And you sit there, feeling mighty proud that she is comfortable enough with you to show you her cute side.

It was a simple dream, something that she could have, something that you could easily give. And because it made her happy, it was something you want to give her, something you want to experience with her.

You happily smiled at the press people, "My future family house? I don't dream of big houses, I want a simple duplex with white walls, big, tall windows with big green lawns where we could barbecue on Sunday after church and put up plastic swimming pools for the kids during summer. It would have white picket fences and a blue dog house beside a tree that we would plant.", you said echoing her words to the press, then added, "The house would have a purple roof.."

"Purple roof?", a reporter reacted.

"You know I travel a lot, so when I look down from the airplane and see the purple roof, I wouldn't feel so sad or homesick.. And remember the reason why I am doing what I am doing.", you explained. Of course, that's solely your idea. She isn't as 4D as you, well, not yet at least.

"Looks like you've had it all figured out. So, what about kids? How many do you plan to have?", a reporter asked.

You snorted, "I want a whole football team, but she only wants two, the eldest would be a boy and the youngest one a girl--like the family she grew up with.."

Your answer shocked the small crowd causing a loud buzz and warning glares from your manager.

"She? Who would that 'she' be? Perhaps it's Lee Hyorissi? She's been your ideal woman since you debuted, right?", one spoke into the microphone.

You shook your head with a smile, "Hyori Noona is a very close friend of mine. And like you said, she will always be my ideal woman, someone I admire, but that's all there is to it."

"Ahh, perhaps, it's Go Hyesun?", another one asked.

"Geum Jandi will always be for Go Junpyo, not Yoon Jihoo..", you wittily answered.

"Ahh, Jung Sominssi? There's a loud buzz after some fans watched your ‘behind the scenes’ released through YouTube..", the man in blue coat asked.

"I have grown really fond of her. Sominssi is really cute and fun to work with, like the cast of Playful Kiss. She is a very sweet girl, and she..she is like the sister I have never had.", you told them honestly.

The reporters grew even more curious.

"The one I have in mind is someone I want to protect from those who speak negatively of her. She is a kind soul whose beauty shines even more because she has a pure heart. She makes me happiest and respects and loves me not because of my status as an idol, but because I am me and she sees right through the titles or things people brand me.”

“She's my angel and the star that guides me through the darkest times of my life. She has also proven to be my number 1 fan who has supported me and honored my decisions. People close to us say she’s lucky, but when you really see her and know all the things she has done to and for me, you would realize I am very blessed. Come to think of it, I am very lucky to have her.", you said, a glint of pride in your eyes.

The female reporters gushed as they listened to your speech.

"Omo!", the reporter in blue exclaimed, "You are talking about Hwangbossi, right? Your Buin in We Got Married?"

You smiled naughtily at them, "Hmm.. Let's see.. Yeah, I might be talking about her.. Or maybe it's just a wild fantasy.. Let's just wait until 2012, shall we??"

With that, you stood up, gave them a low bow, and exit gracefully leaving the reporters stunned and quiet.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah Bru, you are so naughty, "Wild Fancy" you had me laughing there, keke..
You're sure at your best when your in a whim, lol.
I love all your ff's expecially with purple roofs, haha......thanks.

Anonymous said...

ahh, such a sweet story! It made me smile...

Moc

Anonymous said...

i'd be jumping with joy if this will happen in real life..ahhh..and purple roofs.. i love this!!!


purple-chagi

unknown specimen said...

nice, you had me grinning from end to finish, from the red-highlighted statement to the see you at 2012.

i guess joongboers will always be joongboers :)

Anonymous said...

"I want a whole football team, but she only wants two", Aww...

Thank you for the sweet fic. :>

And you came up with this while driving? I wish I had such talent!!

~ Pan ~

Ryuuki said...

"and she..she is like the sister I have never had"
Bru ha ha aha a h this is EPIC.........LOVELY FF.........

Anonymous said...

yey!you made me happy ate...(duh?!as if that's anything new....LOL)

thanks for this one!!!

>>>>guess who...LOL :)

Anonymous said...

aww so sweet...really wish i could hear him say that one day...umm maybe
2012

Thanks nads

The Seer

Anonymous said...

I hope to hear those words from HJ's mouth soon.2012 please come soon!
Another great ff bru ^.^

cjv501

fudgeorange said...

*giggles* good stuff! more,more!^^ When I got to the part "It was a rainy Sunday morning," the song "Sunday morning by Maroon5" suddenly came into mind, so made it my background music.LOL.

"But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do
Sunday morning, rain is falling and I'm calling out to you..
Singing someday it'll bring me back to you...Find a way to bring myself back home to you.."

weee Wild Fancy rocks! Thanks! ;) to the world!!

Anonymous said...

booooo~
want more... more...more~~~
next time include MORE button on What do you think option arasso?
Thanks for sharing...

kat

LvKprogram said...

I can totally see it is a possible with our couple.
When question was ask...HJ answer truthfully as possible except...when questions regards to HB...never confirm or deny.

Thank you Bruuu...enjoyed very much!

Anonymous said...

DEAR UNNIE BRU,

I LURPE YOU. HAHA. DAMANG DAMA KO NA.. MLPT NA TOH MANYARE SA TUNAY NA BUHAY.

MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEEEE :D

BEBE

missauditor said...

his description of his buin teared me up. nothing less! good job bru ~

Anonymous said...

its 2012 now...u got me giggling with this fic.. i love how HJ describe his buin.so loving...i can just imagine how he's saying it... ^_^thank u,

meetian here..