I'LL BE BACK...



Helllllowwwww! Anybody here?!! I hope there are still some of you left..

This isn’t a fan fiction, it’s more like a public service announcement.

There’s been a thick cloud hanging over my head recently and I have been carrying some amount of weight. I thought I should be fair to everyone. It’s difficult to explain, so I’ll try to put this as simply and as straight forward as I can.

I know I promised many of you some fics and even accepted requests, but I guess the best way to put it is that I was in over my head. Truth is, work is like my personal vampire sucking the life out of me. The workload has definitely changed after transferring departments. I used to write during office hours because I am weird like that and ideas pop up even when I am in the middle of peeing, and I had all the time in the world. But now, I barely have to time to take pee breaks or go to the cafeteria to eat. I so wanted to write to release stress, but when I go home, sit in front of my laptop, it’s either I space, zone or blank out. And, my mood has been suckier than ever. Nothing ever inspires me anymore. When I get these little bubbles of ideas and actually start writing, words friggin’ leave me.

I have actually decided on this a few days after posting the fic below, I will not be writing any fan fictions until God knows when. I am really sorry to those I promised fics to, but real life summons and this time, it is for real (I cannot give any other excuses).

There are about five pending fics I have left unfinished, two of them are 75% through, unfortunately, I do not know where they are headed to, and the other three only have two paragraphs in each of them—one describing a snowy day, the other describing a street, and the last one just gibberish (I’m not even sure what the plots are), so they are most likely to be scrapped.

I still remain a faithful Joongboer even if I ship other ships (YunBo, BriBo, JinBo, KyuBo(??), BoNae(LOL) and Khuntoria) and tend to love it when people rock this ship. So, don’t worry Ashley, I am not jumping to MinJoong…at all!!

It’s just that I don’t know if this blog will be updated with fics and I wanted to be fair to those who come here everyday only to be disappointed by the lack of updates, thus the announcement. I am trying my best to finish the current ones I am working on, but it’s difficult when you don’t know where you’re headed and you barely have time to do something you lovelovelovelove so much.

I am not sure if Miss Blog Owner is keeping this blog for long once the updates become less than frequent if not never.

Don’t worry the_BRUHA will still be active on Twitter and Tumblr (so I am most likely to keep myself alive*wink*), ranting away about work, my series of unfortunate events called life and whatever it is that displeases or makes me happy. Also, I might change my name on those social networking sites, as suggested by Miss Blog Owner , to the _GRINCH. Okay, bad joke..

Ssory… I will try my best to come back every now and then though, so don’t be surprised if I just pop out of my shell and Don’t lose me.

Thank you to those who came, who read and those who left such heart warming comments. Believe me, those kind words are sources of inspiration for me and very much appreciated. You've all been very nice and understanding even when I started posting fics in PB which was a year ago (Oh my, it's been a year already.. Happy Anniversary to me!! One year of writing JoongBo fanfictions...)

So it’s Good Bye for now or maybe for awhile or forever… Haha..

Take care my Lovelies!!!

*takes a bow* *graceful exit*

7 comments:

LvKprogram said...

Bruuu... enjoyed your fictions while it last!
Thank you and see you at the twitterland!

Anonymous said...

hi bru.. i'll be missing your fics but i will still check every now and then.. i'll also check twitter

thanks!
purple-chagi

bebe said...

come back soooon :)

Anonymous said...

I usually come here to indulge in your ff's (sighs), sorry for not always leaving a comment. But, life does summon, and we usually answer, or else, right? But, feeling sorry, I for one, will miss your ff. But maybe, just maybe, you'll get more inspiration to sneak a pee break, just don't forget your laptop, xDD.
Take care Bruha, will miss you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your fics in the past :> Will wait for your return (no pressure!!)

~ Pan ~

GaGa said...

Hey, Bru,
I feel exactly the same here, hardly get my translation time!!

Still gonna meet you in twitter!

Fighting!

Anonymous said...

hi....the first time that i read your last post it feels like surreal to me...or just i am in denial that i won't be reading your works again...but since you said that you might be posting from time to time that kept my hopes alive and now i still check everyday in the hopes that you have visited your site....i still believe that i'll be reading more of your wonderful works, if not now then later....thanks
frmshagra