1/3 COOL

Yikes! I’m back. Haha.. Is anybody still here? Well, I hope so. Otherwise, I’d be very sadface and sulky if y’all left me.

This is a 3 part fic, not necessarily co-related, but I’d like to think they are. So, if you don’t see any connections, uhm, let’s just say and pretend that there is.

Based on my twitter ‘chatters’, I’ve noticed ‘crazy fangirls’(pointing fingers at Naomz, Bebe and Azra) are fighting over Yunho the past few days. If he can’t be Hwangbo Unnie’s, U Know he belongs to me… LOL..

So here, a semi-YunBo—JoongBo—YunBru(??!!!!) fic..

Hope y’all like it and get the gist.. Been listening to Gwen Stefani’s Cool recently and this is another product of Wild Fancy Party imaginings…

I’m done with 2/3, but not 3/3. All I need is to edit 2/3 and we’re good to go/post. So, expect updates within the next few days/weeks.

---------------------
You picked up the trail of your midnight blue gown and gathered all sorts of courage you have left. It would be really immature of you if you looked away and pretended you did not see him.
He was after all the most handsome man on that dance floor. Plus, he obviously saw you and the boy was kind enough to acknowledge you despite the bad ending.

“Annyeonghaseyo..”, you greeted him after taking a few steps.

“I thought you said we’d drop the formalities, Noona..”, the tense, heavy rain cloud between the two of you was replaced by pure sunshine when his face lit up. It was a pretty sight to behold—his eyes sinking in and completely disappearing when he smiled.

You huffed. Of course, it was your suggestion to drop formalities—you should not have been shocked. He, after all, graciously accepted your decision when you wanted to end things with him. He was a bright and open minded kid, and it was a shame that you used him as a rebound. He has been hopelessly in love with you since Choongjae introduced you to each other. You don’t know whether it was because your heart was broken by another kid at that time or was it his persistence that you decided to finally accept his love.

He smirked, “You look beautiful—as always, Noona.”

You blushed. You knew he was not trying to win you over, his compliments were always sincere. That’s who he is.

“Why, thank you, you don’t look so bad yourself..”, you joked, he was and will always be a stunner.

“How have you been doing, soon to be Mrs. Kim?”, he asked in a whisper.

“Yaaah..”, your eyes almost popped out of their sockets. You swore you weren’t wearing any rings that night and you don’t remember making any announcements unless you soon to be better half went bragging again.

“Don’t panic.. If you don’t remember, let me remind you again, I am very good in keeping secrets..”, he joked, making it evident what a good sport he was.

You felt relieved and at the same time happy that despite the sad separation, you still remain friends, you still remain ‘cool’.

It amused you to see that he was not fussing up all over you like he used to, instead his eyes were fixed elsewhere. You tried to follow his gaze. You were not sure if it was the dark-skinned girl in pale yellow dress that took almost all his attention. You looked at him again—his eyebrows furrowed. A worried look on his face. The girl smiled sheepishly back at him, trying to keep her balance as she walked towards you.

“Darn shoes..”, she muttered under her breath and smiled shyly at you.
The man across you took her arm to support her as she tried to stand upright after losing her balance again.

“Sorry, did I cut in your conversation? I didn’t mean to be rude..”, the girl, obviously younger than you and with her accent and constant stammering, you knew she was not from Korea, apologized.

“Mian.. I should not have asked you to wear those shoes. I should have listened to you.. Mian..”, he said apologetically, wrapping his arms around the other lady’s waist to support her as she chuckled.

“You owe me!”, she just said, “Wait, you haven’t introduced me to your friend.. Although there’s really no need for introductions ‘cause I am a big fan..”

“You’re more beautiful in person than what my friends said..”, she told you.

You watched as he laughed heartily over his girlfriend’s fangirling. Watching him looking lovingly at her made you sigh. It’s good to see him now with someone else. It’s good to see him now fussing and taking care of someone else. It’s such a miracle that you and him remain good friends. After all that you and him have been through, you knew you’re ‘cool’.

You were happy for him because you knew he was happy for you. You used to think it was impossible, but time always kills the pain. You’ve both changed, but somehow, you were still the same. You guys were cool and that was enough.
--------------

“I saw you with Yunho earlier…” Hyunjoong said, cutting in your thoughts.

You nodded with a smile on your face. “Yeah..”, you sighed.

“So?”, he asked, waiting for you to say your piece. This time, he seemed patient, not a hint of jealousy in his voice.

“So, we remain to be good friends.. Besides, he seems very happy and in love with his new girl. He completely ignored me in front of her..”, you snorted.

Hyunjoong rolled his eyes, “He ignored you? Good..”

“I told him I proposed and you accepted… You should start wearing your ring..”, he continued to mumble while maneuvering the steering wheel.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei bru.. back to back fic with bebelab.. you made my days brighter..

woootwoo !!! hwangbo's engaged to HJ.. Yunho being so cool about it. sooooo love it. waiting for the next part..

emmalloyd08

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! YOU FORGOT TO NAME THE GIRLFRIEND OF YUNHO.. her name's bebe btw.. HAHAHAHAA

I'm happy he found his true love(me) with her(me, again). And I'm even happier because my forever OTP are now engaged. I suggest a double wedding for yunbebe and joongbo. hahahaha..(don't tell my babyyyy!)

kiani- said...

woohoo...JoongBo's engaged, the best news yet,xD=)
keke...you guys are funny 'bout Yunho. So who is the lucky girl?
Bru..Happy New Year and to everyone who goes here, haha..

Anonymous said...

That is so not kewl yow!! that girl ought to be me!! lol. i should write my own fic too, with me & yunnie as the lead, haha. welcome back ate bru :)

_Az_

GaGa said...

I'm still here Bru!!

Thank you!!
It's so hard to start again after a long MIA!! I totally understand!

Happy New Year to you and Your family.

Anonymous said...

lemme guess who the morena girl in yellow dress is...and she's not from korea huh.....her name starts with letter N?

Thanks Nads....next part pretty please :-)

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

im here to:
1) say my praises for this fic.
2) announce who the mysterious girl is.
3) prettily "request" and not "NAG" for 2/3 and 3/3. :) (seriously im not nagging...and im not resorting to emotional blackmail...but i always know in my heart that my dearly beloved ate bru, being her insanely awesome self will give me and bebe and the rest of the JBPH ladies (which she deeply loves) the next parts of this equally awesome if not awesome-er (if that's even possible) fic...right ate? (puppy eyes...)

ate bru!i just love your happy fics!you being purple always makes my day! weeeeee!!!!

that girl in yellow is no other than THE BRU herself!!!YUNBRU shippers unite!

and lastly...

2/3 and 3/3 chuseyo....

biggest hug ate!!!

xoxo!
your beloved evil little sister who suddenly spurt out angel's wings because she's been so nice that she deserves 2/3 and 3/3.

(im not nagging..im not...seriously)

:)

Anonymous said...

likey likey... huhulaan ko sino kasama ni YUNHO si "Bruha" no?
hahaha

-kat-

fudgeorange said...

thank you!! ^^ cute!!!

Anonymous said...

this one's so "Cool" :P haha.. but yeah, wouldn't it be so cool if JB got engaged for real.. and HJ's “He ignored you? Good..” made me smile, not to mention the comments re: Yunho's girlfriend.. thanks for this. --meetian--