Na7x Talkin' bout you and me..and the Games People Play..

You know those awfully boring times at work where you grow sleepy beyond comprehension because there is nothing to do and time passes by e..v..e...r... s..o.. s..l..o..w..l..y, but you cannot sleep because you'll be putting your career and working ass on the line?, well, I've had a lot of those times-me and a friend to be more exact. So we thought of and did a lot of things to keep our idle minds amused. We tried to be very creative, so we tried everything from Facebook, Friendster, Meebo, YM, Yahoomail, Hotmail, read e-books, gossip, browse, research on Korean dramas, sms (yes, even if she's just a cubicle away), did each others manicure, make up, coloring books (uh-huh!! you read it correctly!!), word hunts, play cards, etcetera...

But when our internet access was limited to just certain sites, we knew we had to be more creative, so work email enters...

The thing is, we ask each other questions (mostly if, then, what or who questions-to make it more fun), and we answer each other through email.

I was digging through stuff and deleting emails when I found this. Our topic was Korean stuff (from the country to the people, especially Kpop and Kdramas) which probably was the longest running topic we had.

I'll just post the questions thrown at me and my answers since I am not too sure 'friend' wants to reveal all her dorky answers-nyahahhaa..

Here goes:

If the people in the world were only allowed to have ONE CRUSH, who would you choose, Hyunbin and Gong Yoo?

Me: *sigh* This is harder than I thought!! I love both very much!!! But I'll have to go with Gong Yoo because Hyunbin is taken.. Ow, that does not make Gong Yoo any lesser than Hyunbin because I heart both!!

If Yunho goes to Cebu and you see him riding a Multicab, what would say to him?

Me: I probably won't be able to recognize him because there are lots of Koreans here in Cebu who have learned to use Public Utility Vehicles, and I suck at recognizing people upfront. If I can spot him, I would be the happiest, luckiest Yunho-shipper ever!! I would probably pay for his fare, answer all his questions (even if he does not ask me), fan him because it's terribly hot in Multicabs.. I'd even take him to souvenir shops, Korean restaurants, wherever.. I'd say: Annyeong, Saranghae!! Please Marry Me!!

Who is the fliest female celebrity in Kpop?


Me: I think Hyori is a cool girl and Seo Inyoung, too. I also like Yoon Eunhye, but Hwangbo, for me, will always be the fliest female celebrity ever!!

And your girlcrush is??

Me: Ahhh, that's easy!! Hwangbo!!

What's your favorite-est ever Kdrama?

Me: I've seen this drama probably more than five times, and I will watch it again when I feel like it.. It has to be My name is Kim Sam Soon..

Which is better X-man or Loveletter?

Me: WTH!! Those two are different programs!! But X-man has more variety, so X-man it is!!

Lee Dahae or Go Hyesun?

Me: I like both, and both are VERY pretty!! And they act well!! I give them equal amount of love!!

Best Kpop group?

Me: Shinhwa!!! I heard they're reuniting on 2012. See, even if they have broken up as a group and have individual careers, they still look back to what made them what they are now. That's what I call brotherhood!! And for that, I admire them.. That also makes them the best!!

2ne1, SNSD, T-ara, BownEyedGirls, F(x), Wondergirls, Kara?

Me: I'm in a bind between 2ne1 and Wondergirls. I'm a fan of Yubin and I heart Dara, too. Both groups have catchy songs and they're not the usual 'oh, we're so cute..' girl groups. 2ne1-they're badass and Wondergirls-they're old school with a twist. So, it's 2ne1 and Wondergirls!

Mom, when I grow up I wanna be...

Me: Duh!! I wanna be like Hwangbo!! She's like my childhood hero, except that I knew about her at the ripe age of 25.. Hahahaha.. She's like equal to Madonna in my Childhood heroes poll..

Who are your favorites?

CNBlue - Yonghwa and the basist
2PM - Chansung and Nichkhun
2AM - Jinwon and Seulong
Super Junior - Heechul and Sungmin
Mblaq - Seungho and GO
Shinee - uhhhh... Hehe.. *smiles, completely clueless*
FT Island - Jeremy!!! Hahahaha.. Hongki of course!! He's too adorable!!
DBSK - Yunho and Micky!!
SS501 - Kyujong!!!
Shinhwa - Eric, Andy, Junjin and Dongwan
Beast - Haha.. Uhmmm? Uhh, I don't know any of them.

If you could remake one movie, what would it be and who would be the cast?

Me: Hmmmm, Dirty Dancing!! *big smile* But I would change the story. Instead of a younger girl, I would use a Noona. Enter, Hwangbo. And of course, a younger guy to teach her how to dance. Enter, Kim Hyunjoong. Weeeee!! They would bicker and fight, then learn to dance (note: intimately, passionately), then fall in love... and the rest I leave to your imagination---PERVY ONES, I'm assuming!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
*end of 1st email* I'll dig some more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for a fic then I bumped to your update.... kekeke... eonnie... anniya I will wait... with LOVE!!! ~_~

-kathy-

LvKprogram said...

This is my take in!
1. Gong Yo...all the way!
2. I'm not into Yunho...sorry
3. same as your choice! all four ladies
4. Definally Hwangbo
5. Coffee Prince (I love this drama soooo much...hubby got me DVD for xmas gift!)
6. X-man...all the way!
7. don't care much of these two actress
8. FT Island
9. 2NE1 the best girl group!
10. I'm all grown up and I like how I turn out!
11. I am skipping this^^
12. Tomb Raider - Lara Croft, play by Hwangbo & Alex West, play by Hyun Joong

This is fun! Thank you for sharing with me^^