Bed Scene

Is this considered wild fancy?? LOL..

So everybody in my twitter circle was talking about Episode 15, which I am just excited to watch. Yes, I feel giddy just thinking about what embarrassing and hilarious (or just plain dumb) antics Hani has prepared for us.. The 100% pure believers are ranting like mad over the bed scene!! LOL!! Which I thought was seriously awkward, but who knows right, it'd be very smexy when the whole epi comes out!!!

This was inspired by Kathy after reading her tweets.. It's just a drama.. Just like fics are fictional (No, I'm not hinting at anyone.. ehem, anti/hater..).. Anyway, it was seriously fun reading all your tweets about the bed scene.. I on the other hand am purely evil because... Okay, I'm shutting up now..

Oh this is for my fiercest twitter comrade who had me at hello&is currently finding me a rich Shillang, belin214 and a new found twitter/jber friend, cjv501--they keep me awake at work as I take twitter breaks..

This came pretty fast and I had a hard time grasping the idea and putting it into words.. Hope mah lovelies like this!!

Please do leave me some comments, they are very much appreciated...
!

Photobucket

He sat on his office space looking annoyed and disappointed as he scanned through what seemed to be a 20-page script.

Hwangbo laughed secretly as she arranged her personal things inside her new Louis Vuitton luggage, which was originally his, but since what was his was also hers, then the new luggage from France was hers to use.

He let out another sigh of frustration, crumpling the first page, then smoothing it out again. It seemed like anytime now, steam would come out from his nose and ears.

“This isn’t gonna work!”, he mumbled in a low voice, but Hwangbo could still hear him even if she was further away from him. She started to chuckle uncontrollably at the sight of him getting all worked up over a script.

His eyebrows raised when he heard her laughter. Although she was in the bedroom right across his office space, he could hear and see her clearly through the widely opened door.

Hwangbo quickly turned around to avoid his eyes. She did not want to add to his frustrations nor his rising anger.

She was so busy trying to hide her laughter, she did not notice him entering the bedroom until the sound of him plopping on the queen sized bed surprised her.

“Yah, Hyunjoongah!! You scared me!”, Hwangbo said with one hand over her chest, “What are you doing here? Go back! I thought you were going to study your lines..”

“Wae?? I like it here! It’s much more comfortable!”, he answered pulling the comforter up to his chest, pretending to read the script.

“When are you coming back from Macau anyway?”, he asked, changing the topic.

“Hmm.. Shimty Oppa said Manager Oppa and I might have to stay there for a few days, maybe five or more—depending on the photo shoot..”, Hwangbo answered, looking excited and giddy about her trip.

“That long??? It’s gonna be your first time there without me, are you gonna be okay there? By yourself?”, he said, more worried about how long she’ll be gone.

Hwangbo was concentrating on packing, but she answered honestly and innocently, “It’s actually not the first time…”

Hyunjoong put down the script, shocked, “What?”

When Hwangbo chose not to answer, he let out another sigh, “Ahhhh, whatever…”, he mumbled, pulling the comforter over his head.
~*~
Hyunjoong was acting like a grumpy Ahjussi inside his room in a posh Jeju hotel. He just came from Japan, has not received a call nor text from his girlfriend in Macau for three days now, he was grilled and pressure cooked by the Director of his low-rating drama, and most of all he was tired, not to mention the script.

His manager was worried as he watched him pace the huge hotel room, scanning every square foot of the wide living room.

“This isn’t gonna work, Hyung!”, he sputtered over and over again as he glanced through the crumpled and battered script.

His manager nervously picked up his phone and started typing, ‘Where are you? He is turning into a fire-breathing dragon again, but this time, it seems like he will begin eating anything he sees! Please!! SOS!!’, and hit the send button.

The phone vibrated in his hand, then sighed after reading the message.

“Hyunjoongah, excuse me for awhile. I have to go get something for tomorrow’s filming..”, his manager excused himself.

Hyunjoong did not even answer him, instead he just continued pacing back and forth.

He nearly jumped at the sound of a raspy voice calling behind him, “Yah, Grumpy!!”

Hyunjoong felt like his soul ran out from his body.

“Yaaa, what are you doing here?”, he asked after composing himself.

Of course, he was happy to see Hwangbo, the girlfriend he has not heard from for three days, but he had to play it cool and act like he was not overwhelmed with happiness upon seeing her.

“I miss my Shillang of course.. What other reasons do I have to actually come here?”, Hwangbo answered, acting cute as she pulled him closed, wrapping her arms tightly around him, feeling his warmth.

Hyunjoong fought the urge not to hug her back, but it was a very difficult battle to win. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head where a bun was put in place.

“Besides I heard you were giving your Manager a hard time..”, she said, trying her best not to laugh knowing that the bed scene for his drama was bothering him like hell.

Hyunjoong sighed, he always seems to lose his power when she is around. She always seemed to break through the walls he built around himself.

“I’m just having a hard time with the bed scene for the next episode.. And, it’s supposed to be the highlight.”, he answered, honestly this time.

Hwangbo could not help but laugh.

“Oh Shillang!”, she said, resting her cheek on his well toned chest, listening to his heart beat, “You’re gonna do well. You are after all, Kim Hyunjoong..”

“I wish it were that easy, Buin..”, he said almost giving up hope.

“I have an idea..”, Hwangbo giggled as she took his hands and led him to the bedroom. She laughed as she pushed Hyunjoong to the bed.

Hyunjoong watched her, completely oblivious and confused at what she was doing.

She started undoing the buttons of her trench coat, revealing a black, satin lingerie.

“What are you doing?”, Hyunjoong asked nervously.

“Helping you practice..”, she smiled naughtily as she walked towards him.

“Kiss me, Hyunjoong..”, she purred as she sat on his lap.

But Hyunjoong was completely frozen, unable to move.

“Fine, I’ll kiss you then..”, she whispered when he continued not to budge.

She kissed him slowly, playfully, tracing the contour of his jawline with small butterfly kisses until she reached his waiting mouth. Hyunjoong started to respond and kiss her back.

He swung her to the bed and soon enough, he was on top of her, kissing her mouth with equal fervor and passion.

Hwangbo suddenly halted and pushed him away gently, “Ah.. That… Wait a minute..”

Hyunjoong grew confused, but he soon realized what she was trying to do.

“What is it?”, he asked in a low, lustful voice.

Hwangbo struggled to free herself from Hyunjoong’s embrace, “That.. I need to prepare..”

He stared at his Buin’s gorgeous face, “Huh? Prepare for what?”

“That.. the stuff a woman needs to prepare for..”, Hwangbo whispered cutely, turning pink in embarrassment.

Hyunjoong smile naughtily, enjoying the sight of Hwangbo’s cheeks as it turned pink, “Forget it. I cannot wait any longer…”

Hyunjoong adjusted his position on top of Hwangbo.

Right then and there, she was instantly aware of his growing need. She did not speak anymore. Instead, she pulls him closer for a succulent kiss and to urge him to continue whatever it was he was doing.

Hours passed quickly in Jejudo.

It was nearly morning.

“Hyejungah..”, he whispered as they lay in bed, sated and happy.

“Hyunjoongah..”, she answered him.

“I’m curious…”, he started, then asked, “Last night, how did you know Hani’s lines?”

Hwangbo let out a throaty laugh, “Do you really think I would let them ask you to do a bed scene without running the details by me first?”

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaahh!!! This is wild fancy indeed!!

Salamat, buang!! You jjang!!!

Btw, I wonder if wild fancy ever comes here..LOL.. Did you like my makathang reply as opposed to your very english two cents?? Hahahahah

Anonymous said...

awww...wild fancy indeed.. love, love, love it.. i saw a teaser of PK with the "bedscene" and for me, its seems HJ's not into it... i just can't feel the excitement.. or maybe its just me.. whatever.. hehehe.. anyways, i love your fic and i love being purple..

thanks again for the fic!!

purple-chagi

Anonymous said...

Winner piece....~
I so love this bru, super thank you

This is another reason why I'm happy joining the WILD FANCY PARTIES. Enjoying reading fics about our couple is the best thing I'd ever had being one of this wild fancies.

So who cares?

As long as we enjoy and we love them equally... lets continue to party... party^^

salamat :)

Anonymous said...

Ako na. Ako na member ng WILD FANCY PARTY. Hahahaha.

That was soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY/CUTE/AMAZING/GIDDY/SWOON-WORTHY/HEART-FLUTTERING/NAKAKAKURYENTE EVER SO KILIG ONE SHOT.

I LOVE YOU MORE MORE MORE MORE UNNIE BRUUUU :)

IT'S ME THE BEBE OF THE WILD FANCY PARTY. HAHAHA

SueAnne said...

Nice one Bru!! i love both of them and yes i'm a Jboers but unlike most of the Jboers who really go gaga over the HJ kiss/bed scene in PK i dont give a damn coz its just a job!! infact i also expected HB will face the same scene in future since she already into drama recently.

Bravo,,Bravo Bru*clap*clap*

belin214 said...

I LOVE YOU MANNNNNNNN....I wanna be part of the wild fancy party too.. Can i join? I would like to run for president of this wild fancy party if possible... and maybe me and the rest of the wild fancy girls can kick some perfect ass...

P.S You complete me...

Anonymous said...

*faints from nosebleed*

One of your best..seriously!
I LOVE everything!

I can almost picture HB doing something like that *reminiscing the one day manager ep* She can be really naughty when she wants too..

Thanks again! *now waiting for more*

cjv501

Anonymous said...

lolzz..Bruha, I loved this ff, it was indeed an answer to this 'Wild Fancy' person's prayer. At least to my wild fancy notion KHJ didn't appear stiff, while he took his position, haha....still feeling purple..
reminiscing the ant tour, the bedroom scene, when KHJ yelled for HB to HURRY UP, plops himself on the bed and motions for her to move closer to his side, uhmmm...my wild fancy tells me, he was trying to hold her hand underneath his (plan b) jacket, lol....
Hey Belin214, I'm with you.....but not to run for president tho'.

missauditor said...

not too sure of wild fancy party concept but love your fic. is this my first time commenting here?

-missauditor-

Anonymous said...

*90 degree bow*

SORRY PO ATE BRU!!!

my comment:
i had a perfect day today and this was like the cherry on top! seriously ate this is the fic i am always craving for! happiness and love everywhere! i know the joongbo-ness in you is still in full swing (very apparent on this fic.hehe) if only i can me_likey this fic for 100 x i would...i can do that right? :)

thanks for this one ate bru...and ssory for you know what...T_T pls forgive your mindless little evil sister...pls?pretty pretty pls???

with lots of purple hearts and green bubbles,
pammy... <3

Anonymous said...

loved it! It put a smile on my face!

Moc

CookieTook said...

My Bruuuu.....

Komapsumida w/ ur fiction..It's being so, sweet and finished of complete ^^

You never didn't me failed but The next story make me will be expect hehe....


Love yaaa :D


Cookie:D

Anonymous said...

trying to pacify wild fancy's bleeding hearts...kidding aside this is so cute...MORE !!! :-P

Thanks nads !!! love it

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

bruuuuuuuuuu! i love it! so hot!in this wild fancy world!

thank you bru!

athena