HwangBo Month Ends with a BANG!!

I'm finally closing HwangBo Month!

Thanks everyone who participated in one way or another.

My heartfelt appreciation to the following, if not for these wonderful, generous people, this little project of mine would have been an epic failure:

  • PinkandPurple--for the awesome poem and HB's charity pics. You rock!!

  • LvK2010--for the fanart!! I think you almost made people believe it was a real magazine cover.

  • Belin214--for the fanaccounts (2) and the pictures. Really, I didn't expect those!! Thank you so much!!

  • Pamuness--for the fanfic!! I know it took great effort, and I'm glad my project and HB's birthday brought you out from your shell!! Write more little sis!! It's an honor to be able to have someone else's creations (ahem, first ever fanfic) in my blog.

  • Susan_Cali--for always supporting me in whatever..

  • Ann Lizaran, Cati_21, Cookie Took and MissAuditor--for allowing me to use their Pictures during the fanmeet. Note: I'm sorry, I was supposed to also credit JOONGBOHOLICS THAILAND, but my file got corrupted and i'm not really a whiz at windows moviemaker..If anyone has a problem with their pictures being used in this vid-slash-slideshow please lemme know, so i can take the vid down.. Thanks!!

  • My Lovely Friend who did not want her name mentioned--I love you, friend!! And thanks so much in a major major way!!!

  • Those who commented--thanks a lot!!

To finally end my little project, here's a collection of pictures of HwangBo Unnie during her fanmeet and charity event in Thailand.

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for the lousy video-slash-slideshow. I have no talent in this whatsoever!!

Anyway, credits goes to the lovely Thai and International Fans.



Thanks EVERYONE!!

No comments: