TEST.. TEST..

Testing! Am I back on? Are the widgets/apps/chat box/music/whathaveyous working fine? If not, please contact my brother..

I was being a know-it-all and pretended I was blog-savvy. I tried fixing and rearranging some stuff in this blog, but I ended up messing it all up.

It’s quite embarrassing really, trying to call on my brother to fix my blog aka my secret life(yes, no one in the family knows that I keep a blog and a write fics).

So just in case there are still an interested few out there, the blog is back on. I did not try to block people as some of you might be thinking.

On a happier note (really, I'm just trying to switch topics because I was sooo embarrassed.. I am an epic failure...)

I know people have been talking about DBSK’s come back as a duo, and I know I’m late in posting this, and if you guys know me at all, you’ll know I am pretty much addicted to Yunho, so here it is.. Their latest song. I am mighty proud of these two. I mean 3/5 of the group left, but they were still able to stand up and make a comeback.

So Changmin and Yeobo—I mean Yunho, KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!!



credits to sment @ youtube

I am mighty proud of these two!


credits to NLmsNL @ youtube

No comments: